Manipulating Plants By Altering Light Hours

• Thread starter Pass2TheLeft
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pass2TheLeft

yeah you can try it would be interesting to see as an experiment.... 60cm isnt really that big you could try to go for 120cm :) maybe you will end up getting huge colas with the right strain...
I get 2 pound per plant average and ive noticed light struggles to penertrate much deeper on my grows

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Shoot I’ll check to see if I can ship this stuff?? It’s used in grape farming so if there are growers in country, Check Your local farmers union or grow feed store. I’m sure they have , just branded different

P

Pass2TheLeft

Shoot I’ll check to see if I can ship this stuff?? It’s used in grape farming so if there are growers in country, Check Your local farmers union or grow feed store. I’m sure they have , just branded different
Is it a pgr?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
2 pounds is huge considering size of the plant! So must be doing something correctly! I see ppl struggle to get few ounces. And they make larf loose crap! Lol

P

Pass2TheLeft

Freaking epic bro !!
Thanks jack where i live over 10 plants is cultivation to supply and likey jail fml so i grow 3 plants large so if im busted its just like a parking ticket lol cuttings count as plants so i keep under 10 in total for this reason and grow massive plants

P

Pass2TheLeft

Problem with growing taller plants is i would run out of space in my tent i use 50 litre pots with a gap to the collection trays plus the hieght of the plant and the distance required for 615 watt draw led cobbs i start running out of hieght in the tent lol

G

Gtek

50 liter is pretty good already i think but you can let them grow taller than 60cm penetration will suck in lower areas but you can lollipop and just try to develop those huge colas

P

Pass2TheLeft

50 liter is pretty good already i think but you can let them grow taller than 60cm penetration will suck in lower areas but you can lollipop and just try to develop those huge colas
Yes agreed i could currently my tent is 2m high but next grow ill change tent to a 4.5m x 3m x 2.3m and do 6 plants under 6 lights ill be able to grow my plants taller with the extra hieght

P

Pass2TheLeft

You must be so careful with strong led lights its so easy to burn plants and by the time you notice the damage is done lol

G gnome

G gnome

If i remember correctly...jorge Cervantes discusses a technique in his book he refers to as "double budding" thats similar to whats being discussed. Essentially, u flower the plant for a certain amount of time then flip back to veg and then back to flower.

P

Pass2TheLeft

If i remember correctly...jorge Cervantes discusses a technique in his book he refers to as "double budding" thats similar to whats being discussed. Essentially, u flower the plant for a certain amount of time then flip back to veg and then back to flower.
Thanks g nome ill try find it and have a study up cheers bro

P

Pass2TheLeft

Its probably been 10yrs since i looked at that book but i seem to recall that...id be interested to know what ya dig up
So far ive found double harvest i.e. staggering your harvest i already do this remove top buds that are ready and harvest upto 2 a 2 week period but im very careful and watch the tris for change and im convinced i get a better harvest like this ill keep looking see what i find ive never read his books before so ill grab a few

Top Bottom