Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

you know I would see little sweaty leafs between the leafs little water spots at the time i didnt think to much of it
that happened because i turned the fan down because the fan would knock them down
Now we're getting to the root of the problems! This is how we learn bro! I'm guessing a gentle clip fan underneath might not knock them over while still keeping air flowin and not allowing condensation

Tempy

Tempy

I also learned that plants should be somewhat same hight unless you want to see this in your media

IMG 20170424 215432
Tempy

Tempy

in the beginning it looks like tiny crystals then those tiny crystals get longer almost like little hairs
easiest way to see it is from the side of the leaf you can tell its raised above the leaf

Tempy

Tempy

So you don't practice the wet to dry cycle?
thats the thing when i had the fan on high most would be dry by the next day
but since I had fears i had pm i never put them in bigger pots so i kept them in solo with that they got to tall and big
and the fan on high would knock them down

Juicebox

Juicebox

thats the thing when i had the fan on high most would be dry by the next day
but since I had fears i had pm i never put them in bigger pots so i kept them in solo with that they got to tall and big
and the fan on high would knock them down
Handymans secret weapon duct tape the cups to the floor :cool:

Tempy

Tempy

I hope with this thread other fellow farmers can read and learn from some of my mistakes
one of the reasons Im willing to go this dark road even though i see little light

Top Bottom