Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juicebox

Juicebox

It's tight in there ill try to get a pic when they wake up about half hour....but really it's simple....you know how a tent has the passive intakes at the bottom...i leave one covered with the velcro cover...then i just get a good 3m hepa furnace filter...set it up against the passive intake then tape her up tight

Juicebox

Juicebox

Actually i think its not even taped atm i just have a fan box and a container of dolomite lime holding her there but ill snap a shot anyway to give ya a idea

Juicebox

Juicebox

So any air that goes into the tent goes thru the furnace filter first ....within reason i mean im sure a lil gets in thru the zippers even but it dusts up fast so its doing its job to the best of its ability

Tempy

Tempy

right now i have a filter for scrubbing but i was just thinking what if i could use a little fan to pull air to my room that would help lower electricity
at nights it gets down to mid 50s here

Juicebox

Juicebox

right now i have a filter for scrubbing but i was just thinking what if i could use a little fan to pull air to my room that would help lower electricity
at nights it gets down to mid 50s here
You just gotta watch size on fans then so they are working with each other then ....thats why i just go big on exaust and use passive intake...meaning you still want to acheive negative air pressure

Juicebox

Juicebox

I dont have exhaust fan I have a sealed room
You gotta get the air exchange from somewhere.....time to invest in a can fan for exaust.....i passive intake but i suck thru the carbon filter and then it pushes thru my light tube out into the attic to the other end of my house.....you really need to have a exaust even in a sealed room!

Top Bottom