Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tempy

Tempy

This will be my diary :) I will try posting updates everyday any suggestions are more then welcome. The strains I'm running
Alien rift
Snoop triple og
Orange pebbles
Midnight fire
Paris og
Larry og
Gg4
Some were seeds and some are clones
(Lights) I have them under T5 lights at 432w
(Nuts) seni grow by advanced
Room temp around 75 f
Humidity low to mid 50s Rh
Feeding around 500 ppm

Marijuana adventure
Marijuana adventure 2
Tempy

Tempy

I would prefer to have RH around 65 but I had little scare thinking it's PM but wonderful folks here on the forums suggested it's not Pm and Tha it's beneficial fungi trying to break down the Coco
For the people that didn't read my PM post

IMG 20170324 200213
hermit186

hermit186

PH of coco at 60 40 must not exceed 6.2 or .3 once and a while is not plant threating but is going to get you down the road. If it goes there often and stays Mag will be the first problem you will see and will be multiple small red lines up the stems. In coco you should be adding a small amout of Cal not Cal/mag to the mix coco is -C right out of the bag I treat mine with a light solution of ph ro water and Cal25.
I am not sure but I believe that is something that usually grows in the presents of Mushrooms and toad stools. I posted a picture of it will it hurt you no will it harm the plant I say YES it will suck key nutrients away from the plant and a lot of those types defend they growth areas. When they do that it will show in the PH and go acidic.
Well managed coco needs almost no ph adjustment it will rise thru the cycle slowly. Careful if your using air stones and a lot of air that will also effect the PH and it will be determined by the PH of the room around you. also just because it me and I talk to much if you grow weed near where family dose cloths bounce will not make your day wonderful.
I have tried to kill it and never got there with out recking the plant. Sun light will kill it. I will say this without much doubt you brought that in a bag. I have preached this for a long time Sterilize your media every time. Raise the temperature above 140 degrees F and hold for 6 hours and you will never have this again. Is not a rocket science and green house people tell you to do it. Need cheep kiddy pool and some black thick garbage bags and one piece of black plastic. In the bag re-bag with black plastic place that bag or many depending on size get the sheet of black plastic and some rock or weights. Cover the pool with overhang and put the weights around not sealing but as best you can. If you do this in the hot sun where it gets sun light all day in 2 days everthing that can hurt you is dead.
You will have to introduce the micro life when you use it.
I believe there is a way but once I started the Clean Clean mode of growing I have seen PM again it happens but not the fungi I believe that to be.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Low light means lots of stretch no ?

My plants are stretching no matter what :/

18 and 6 is good man don't go adjusting it a lot just set it there and leave it. Think it's proven you get the best productivity there. Think a lot of people prefer to leave clones on 24 bc it's esier to bring them into veg rooms and transition light time that way. Maybe a bit of added growth rate for 24 hour lighting through veg as well. Either way I'm defiantly with you on giving a dark period but yea 18-6 ftw.

Tempy

Tempy

PH of coco at 60 40 must not exceed 6.2 or .3 once and a while is not plant threating but is going to get you down the road. If it goes there often and stays Mag will be the first problem you will see and will be multiple small red lines up the stems. In coco you should be adding a small amout of Cal not Cal/mag to the mix coco is -C right out of the bag I treat mine with a light solution of ph ro water and Cal25.
I am not sure but I believe that is something that usually grows in the presents of Mushrooms and toad stools. I posted a picture of it will it hurt you no will it harm the plant I say YES it will suck key nutrients away from the plant and a lot of those types defend they growth areas. When they do that it will show in the PH and go acidic.
Well managed coco needs almost no ph adjustment it will rise thru the cycle slowly. Careful if your using air stones and a lot of air that will also effect the PH and it will be determined by the PH of the room around you. also just because it me and I talk to much if you grow weed near where family dose cloths bounce will not make your day wonderful.
I have tried to kill it and never got there with out recking the plant. Sun light will kill it. I will say this without much doubt you brought that in a bag. I have preached this for a long time Sterilize your media every time. Raise the temperature above 140 degrees F and hold for 6 hours and you will never have this again. Is not a rocket science and green house people tell you to do it. Need cheep kiddy pool and some black thick garbage bags and one piece of black plastic. In the bag re-bag with black plastic place that bag or many depending on size get the sheet of black plastic and some rock or weights. Cover the pool with overhang and put the weights around not sealing but as best you can. If you do this in the hot sun where it gets sun light all day in 2 days everthing that can hurt you is dead.
You will have to introduce the micro life when you use it.
I believe there is a way but once I started the Clean Clean mode of growing I have seen PM again it happens but not the fungi I believe that to be.
Thx for your suggestions

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

@hermit186 about coco ph and lock out I'm currently having some redness in my stems. I've been PH my water @6.0 through booom. Would I have better results with ph of 5.8 the entire cycle? This way to eliminate this ph raising beyond that 6.3 mark. Or is this more crucial in only a 60/40 mix?

Tempy

Tempy

My plants are stretching no matter what :/

18 and 6 is good man don't go adjusting it a lot just set it there and leave it. Think it's proven you get the best productivity there. Think a lot of people prefer to leave clones on 24 bc it's esier to bring them into veg rooms and transition light time that way. Maybe a bit of added growth rate for 24 hour lighting through veg as well. Either way I'm defiantly with you on giving a dark period but yea 18-6 ftw.
There under 432 w light now but once I put them in flower it will be 600w light

Tempy

Tempy

I plan on putting them in fabric pots with 100% coco
one of the main reasons i chose to go with 60/40 is because i wanted the the solo cups to dry faster since seedling and clones dont drink as much

Latest posts

Top Bottom