Marijuana And Carnivorous Plants

• Thread starter Muckman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

@Texas Kid @shamus dolan please get rid of this @Gonzalez character! He's violating laws of @logic in our sanctuary

Muckman420

Muckman420

believe it or not, i used just 1 drop of my nutes every 3 days when changing water. with nothing but tap at 7ph and roughly 179 ppm straight out of the tap.

Water is replaced at Luke warm when felt, and roots get a rinse at the same time. Did this in the glass in the sink in roughly 3 weeks, same routine, just put it in the western morning sun windows and viola. Ready to pot, I am going to see just how far I can take this broccoli in the glass and will post, review and blah blah blah..... I'll make it worth it. I love veggies, especially free organic ones that repeat and repeat......

So far no drosera activity, maybe not freezing seeds first fucked the cycle and no growth or happenings from the avacodo seeds so I tossed those and will try new ones. Also I found a new carnivorous plant seed site I will review in a couple weeks.

Still waiting on my GP seeds.

I'm drunk and good night maybe!

Muckman420

Muckman420

believe it or not, i used just 1 drop of my nutes every 3 days when changing water. with nothing but tap at 7ph and roughly 179 ppm straight out of the tap.

Muckman420

Muckman420

@Muckman420 where did you find that sick artwork in post 151!!!??
I was just googleing random lsd and dmt art

The previouse post was an erroneous one..... Apparently my phone saved only part of the draft and didn't show that I posted the whole thing already.... Sorry for that....

Muckman420

Muckman420

brocolli roots

Muckman420

Muckman420

@Muckman420 so does the broccoli reveg to where you can cut clones and start more, or does it recharge for one last harvest?
Not sure yet, it's an experiment. I know you can regrow lettuce (romain) and celery like this and continue perpetually harvesting every so often.

This was an organic store bought cut, I'm really glad to see such nice responses from broccoli. Especially with plain tap and a single drop of my nute mix. I'll keep posting about it untill it's done or it dies, either way I'll learn something.

Muckman420

Muckman420

I'm thinking about changing my mind.... No tahoes, the five smell of lemon mushrooms...... Im thinking a bubba cross or just a pheno. I need more light for my next run in this room with some mods.

After harvest, we're gonna pull the carpet out and seal the window nice and tight so I can ditch the sheets and cardboard ( most likely why some hermied )

That should solve a huge amount of my humidity issue next round. Also was thinking about running another 1000W MH in the mix to see what happens. Going to re run my soil with some amendments mixed in, bat guano, worm castings and what not.

Plus I'm doing a green house at the same time to see what happens, same style but in a giant bed dug down, 2' deep and 15' x 7' the green house is 20' x 13' and 10' high. Don't really want them in the actual dirt so I'm going to line it with garden plastic, once the GH is established I'll be running hemp then MJ then hemp and so on, I want flowers and Simpson oil on a perpetual, I have family to cure of cancer which is part of my mission.

Going to follow @Texas Kid 's process for making the oil. I'm tired, took me Ma and me kids the see some falls today :cool::Do_O;). I'll post up picks in a min, gotta switch devices right quick

Muckman420

Muckman420

Going Commando style right quick for a water/ light feed, getting grape, orange, lemon, straight up GAS, Burnt rubber, Mushroom, Baby powder. It's like no plant is the same but the bubbas ( Lemon mushrooms). Everything else is WTF oh yeah a lil turkey in there as well......... Idk wtf the shop owner feels right now but I'm REAL HAPPY!:cool::Do_O

Muckman420

Muckman420

made it back safe, thanks @ShroomKing i owe you a few brotha ;) pleasure meeting you mang

ill let you know as soon as the buddha tahoe gets some roots, made a bubble chamber for her when i got home she should see some soon

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
made it back safe, thanks @ShroomKing i owe you a few brotha ;) pleasure meeting you mang

ill let you know as soon as the buddha tahoe gets some roots, made a bubble chamber for her when i got home she should see some soonView attachment 486881View attachment 486882View attachment 486883

Nice meeting you and your lady. It was a true pleasure.
Lil'Kim looks happy already! Shes been neglected and far from the light. Hope you have fun with her. And we should know if the Tahoe is a keeper in about 5-6 weeks. Her smell is off the charts in early flower.....
Peace

Muckman420

Muckman420

spacequeens are getting their fade on, looks like autumn is coming ;) rest of the plants are stacking and frosting up still with minimal fade

the buddha tahoe OG did not enjoy the ride home like lil kim did. hopefully my diy single cloner works ok, she has lifted slightly. ill be misting and being watchfull
0217152325a
0217152324d
0217152324b

Top Bottom