• Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

space queen, 4x cell phone and scope
0125152028b
the bottom one10x

Muckman420

Muckman420

tonights frost shots, things look great although i cant wait to see what happens in the next month.

Tahoe OG flowering: day 21
0127152031a

king louie XIII OG flowering: day 21

Spacequeen flowering: day 21

the room has an OG smell to it with a hint of grape! i could not be more pleased right now the frost is getting morr intense by the day and they have a lil more than a month left .

thank you all for the advice thus far, glad i found a great place to learn and "GROW" much love

Last edited:
Muckman420

Muckman420

51% obviously is fairly week, glad I just got a dub, but I'm gonna smoke more right quick. I may make some next run with some GDP and vanilla Kush oil and blue dream kief... I'm gonna knock next run out of the park, gonna get some legit beans at the cup so I can finally not stress about my genetics.

Thanks @ShroomKing ill definitely hit up that beach while I'm there, I got a pm from a local said he'd show me around :) it's gonna be me my grow partner and a friend so things may get interesting. It's also my sisters birthday saterday so I'm going to try and surprise her saterday night in Oakland but that may not work.

Muckman420

Muckman420

gonna try this moonrock shit, ill let yall know what happens!View attachment 480130
It came with a free korupt CD, they are just both, meh.
A great hashy flavor but nothing like what I used to smoke in the late 90's up until 2009 then wtf happened to the knock you on your ass 45 caps? My first grow was a sour OG from a clinic sac and she gave me almost half a # and it lasted for every it seemed like and I only used a cheap plant light and miracle grow with my dads soil from his rose garden lmao I smoke too much!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
51% obviously is fairly week, glad I just got a dub, but I'm gonna smoke more right quick. I may make some next run with some GDP and vanilla Kush oil and blue dream kief... I'm gonna knock next run out of the park, gonna get some legit beans at the cup so I can finally not stress about my genetics.

Thanks @ShroomKing ill definitely hit up that beach while I'm there, I got a pm from a local said he'd show me around :) it's gonna be me my grow partner and a friend so things may get interesting. It's also my sisters birthday saterday so I'm going to try and surprise her saterday night in Oakland but that may not work.
There is a dispensary in Mendocino called Herban Legend. They have real fire too if your into dispensaries. Very nice lady runs the place and they have a nice selection of local cuts available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom