Marijuana Is More Dangerous Than You Think(wall Street Journal)

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Never been to a pot party where there was a fight but seen lots of fights when people are on alcohol.
0C123094 837C 4A8E 8B9B BC99B68C3225

expert_cbd

expert_cbd

I smoked weed and felt good mentally and physically. But I didn't like psychological addiction to weed's psychoactive substances.
Now I switched to CBD oil, it helps me with pains in my head and live in harmony with myself. I liked Swiss CBD oil because their extract is richer in all nutrients. It seemed to me that this oil is cleaner than the more popular ones.

ColemanStr

ColemanStr

Well yes, in fact weed is a lot more dangerous that most of people think. It can destroy your mind without you knowing. I saw a lot of people that have gone insane because of smoking too much. All of this can be because of stresses, because of the feeling that you get when thinking that you can get caught by the cops. I suggest everyone to quit smoking. Here is a really good blog about quitting smoking weed https://quitmarijuana.org/. Quitting smoking weed will improve a lot your life style, for simple people like us, it is really important.

expert_cbd

expert_cbd

Well yes, in fact weed is a lot more dangerous that most of people think. It can destroy your mind without you knowing. I saw a lot of people that have gone insane because of smoking too much. All of this can be because of stresses, because of the feeling that you get when thinking that you can get caught by the cops. I suggest everyone to quit smoking. Here is a really good blog about quitting smoking weed https://quitmarijuana.org/. Quitting smoking weed will improve a lot your life style, for simple people like us, it is really important.
yes, I understood this too, and it was the cbd that helped me to get rid of mental addiction, but the most important thing is your intention

OilHead

OilHead

I think the guy who wrote this could use a hit...or three...
In all seriousness, there were some interesting points. I've had to scale back from time to time when I felt like I was developing that psychological dependence. CBD's good to balance it out and keep from overindulging on the psychoactive varieties.

Top Bottom