Marijuana Its not just for humans anymore....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oooohh, Dad took this thing that makes a cable into a noose and cut off their heads with that while they were just standing there. Of course they took off running without their heads!

Is there any use for the feathers and other stuff that comes off the chicken? Meals, amendments, anything?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
We have 14 hens and a couple roosters...Just for eggs though...haven't killed any yet. If I was hungry i would though.

Our Cat loves to eat Pot leaves!

M

mendel

We havent killed any yet either ken, never butchered a chicken, although we have our eyes open for folk in our area who we might be able to help butcher to get the hang of it. There are some tutorials online, but im still not feeling too sure of the whole deal. I have had some tragic unfortunate incidents earlier in life when ive been covered in someone elses blood head to toe, and the smell makes me very sick so im leery.

K

kripplecreek

View attachment 149737
Kiling cones. Hens are thanked, blessed and dispatched to chicken heaven,
put in scalder, plucked inveserated ready for quick chill all within 10 mins...
View attachment 149738
Featherman Plucker, washes as it plucks 4 chickens clean in 15 seconds.The bottom plate spins around and the ring on top squrits water. The chickens tumble around and water and feathers are discharged from underneath..

Dude the "Kiling cones. Hens are thanked, blessed and dispatched to chicken heaven," made me scare the hell out of my cat I laughed so hard I was reading along the thread smoking and it went to chicken procedures lol

I love this place :cake:bongsmi:

Top Bottom