Marijuana, Medicine for cats?

• Thread starter Napalm420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Napalm420

So my kitten (her name is kush after the first plant i ever grew an afghani kush) Got sick and started throwing up all over the place, I assume i was from eating somthing in the house she shouldnt have. I felt bad for her so i figured why not give her the same medicine that makes me feel better when im sick? I turned on the vaporizer and put in some Green crack (a lovely mostly sativa strain.) and blew it in her face, of course she enjoyed being that shes been around weed since birth. I gave her about 4 hits she then ate a bunch of cat food, passed out woke up about 4 hours later and was fine since then!

N

Night

My dog comes and sits right in front of me whenever I blaze. We go hit for hit haha...

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, my dogs sit and wait while i bust bong hoots so they can get the sugar trim and get baked too lol. My cat loves to eat ganga, she'll eat it with sugar or not dont care. She'll gnaw off a whole stalk and run off with it if she can hahaha.:animal0048:

I

indodoja

not to preach, but feeding your pets trim is much better than suffocating them in smoke. my cat fucking loves weed. if i dont watch him though he'll eat a whole fucking plant

B

bdawgburner

One of my dogs loves it and will go from person to person to get hits blown at him, its too funny.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol, yea i had a friends dog follow the joint around and around..hilarious..

S

saltr

the best are the dogs that will raise an ear just to get smoke blown in; although i'm sure the aspca would not approve. i heard horses go crazy though, any (livestock) farmers here?

F

Foxfarmfreak

Yeah, The other day, my brother in law showed up at the house so, I decided to show him my nicest Grape Ape Cola I had been saving in a jar, took it out and let him look at it, well, we all went out on the porch for a minute and when I came back in my 5 month old Jack Russell puppy ate about 2/3rds of a 12 gram bud, all that was left was the very tip....yeah, he set it on the arm of the sofa forgetting we had a puppy, well, needless to say, The Puppy slept the whole next day, stoned out of her little puppy mind.....now she always wants up in my lap if I'm messing with buds.....too funny.

Peace FFF:harvest:

G

Green Cali

animal medicine

I don't know if it makes all animals feel better, I have seen stoner dogs that love it and others that freak out even smelling it. My friends jack-rustle will steal a nug if it can, even ate a whole blunt once.

T

Twomp

I have a Siamese and she's been smokeing since and kitten and shes 10 now. I have never gotten her shots nothing so yeah it help their heath, plus she wont shut up untill I hit the vape

R

red southwest

roll roll roll a joint, lick it at the end, light it up take a puff and pass it to mans best friend lol

R

red southwest

roll roll roll a joint, lick it at the end,light it up take a puff and pass it to mans best friend lol:party0042::0042:

R

radical farmer

Sorry to be the downer here, but blowing weed in your animals face is pretty irresonsible and I would even say borders on animal cruelty. I had buddies back in the day that would do that shit all the time, it was funny for a little, then it just became ridiculous. His dog even had a heart attack while under the influence once. Unless the animal goes after the trim and eats it themselves, please don't FORCE smoke into your animals lungs... thats just ridiculous and stupid, lets grow up kids...

K

Kauphaart

My cat loves to nibble on the sativas and my puppy will steal any buds left out..he will walk by the table and stick his tongue out the side of his mouth without turning his head and snag my buds!! dang dog :mmm-

E

edux10

Sorry to be the downer here, but blowing weed in your animals face is pretty irresonsible and I would even say borders on animal cruelty. I had buddies back in the day that would do that shit all the time, it was funny for a little, then it just became ridiculous. His dog even had a heart attack while under the influence once. Unless the animal goes after the trim and eats it themselves, please don't FORCE smoke into your animals lungs... thats just ridiculous and stupid, lets grow up kids...

I think it is sadder that animals have to live in pain and distress... animals get old, have pain, anxiety, sleep problems (not my cats they sleep all day)

I mean i had a(n) (ex)friend what would put a puppy in an icechest and would fill the chest with the pup inside thru the water spicket at the bottom, THAT I would call amimal abuse. BUT if im smoking a bowl and my cat comes and sits on my lap and waits for me to blow smoke and i can see his nose inhale the smoke when i blow it out, is that wrong? I mean they are animals but that can make their own decisions... If they didnt want to be around it they would go away. I know of cats and dogs that dont like it whatsoever...

FORCING and Animal to ingest weed is wrong, but giving them the choice to is not imo.

C

cymbaline

My friend brough me over half of an angel food cake made with butter..
I ate a small piece of it and left it sitting on the dining room table..
THe next morning I go out to the dining room and I find the plate on the floor
and my father home passed out in bed still.. I immediately assumed he come home
late at night saw the cake and helped himself...
When he woke up later that morning, I asked him how the cake was and he looked
at me kind of weird and said he didn't know what I was talking about..
We were both like hrm and than he asked where the dog was?
Ended up the dog ate it off the table and slept for almost 24 hours.
Usually he left food alone on the table/counters but I guess he couldn't resist
that sweet butter.. You couldn't leave bud laying around either or this same
dog would swallow it in a second. I learned that the hard way , before the
cake episode when a friend stopped over and left a bud sitting on my coffee table..

Top Bottom