Marijuana Tracking Program

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Exactly- the MMC just gotta put that fancy warning label on your shit, then its in your hands!

And agreed, house to house would be a waste of time for fed/dea on small beans with warehouse everywhere...but im still standing by the dea being involved in this organization process, whether they admit to support or not....

R

RMCG

and once again...if/when the DEA decides to do something about all of this I'm seriously doubting they will start at the point-of-purchase patient-level and the guy resellling a 1/8 to his buddy for a $5 profit when there are 150K sq ft warehouses and 3000 plant grows in colorado.

As far as the dispensary...as long as THEY sell to a legit patient w/documentation they will hold no liability for sales after the fact, transfer to non-patients/minors/etc. >exactly< as a liquor store is not held responsible if they follow the LAW at the point-of-purchase.

s h

So again, 'feel good' legislation? Because 'seed to sale' sort of starts to fall apart very quickly. Does New Belgium or Coors have to jump through hoops like this? Only to be derailed the next link in the chain down? I'm not complaining, mind you, I just don't want to see additional crap come down the line because they are trying to regulate morality and 'solve' perceived problems that do or do not exist.

sky high

sky high

Creating laws is always MUCH different than enforcing them, RMCG. The State is gonna figure this out REAL soon, IMO....if they haven't already. Crap..look at how they struggle to type your/my name on a fuckin Red Card for proof!

Dunno, tg. I see your reasoning that >IF< this is all gonna go down the DEA would want a say in it, but IMO, they are like the other po-po organizations in that they FOLLOW policy rather than SET policy. My guess is that they are working to keep it illegal as possible, thus, they get to keep their jobs....but hey, stranger shit HAS happened! LOL.

I personally think all of this will become far too complicated with too many loopholes tossed in from State-to-State and the FED will eventually legalize SMALL grows and personal possession limits.....then they will set their sites on those folks who play above/beyond the rules with a clear and concise focus/direction.

Either way, ready those gardens, boyz. LOL.

Top Bottom