Marijuana USA on tonight CNBC

• Thread starter OldStageCoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldStageCoach

Hoping like hell Trish does a good job with this one.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

lol yeah i saw this last nite while iwas wateering my baybeees i hope this one is a goood oneeeeeeeeee

S

StrawberryGirl

Hopefully they'll be on our side!!! No one wants to kill kittens while stoned... :weed-sigle

U

Underground

Hopefully they'll be on our side!!! No one wants to kill kittens while stoned... :weed-sigle
Haha were you saying that like you'd have to kill kittens to feel better? I thought I came up with that one!! It's hilarious to watch people's reactions to that until they realize you're obviously being sarcastic.

G

gettogro

I thought it was a good show, seemed like a fair representation of whats going on in CO. I have yet to see an awesome Hydroponic garden like Jacks on TV, lots of dirt on the tube...

darkmatter

darkmatter

it was better than the one on the history channel but not much

true grit

true grit

They all get skewed and frankly piss me off when they start talking about the message to children and access. Stupidity. If the parents or CNBC took the time to do the research the facts are there-

Once decriminalized or made medical- every state with such laws has a faster DECLINE in use amongst children and minors. State to state, everytime. You get the initial boom of growth (licenses, stores, use) then it tapers, and overall use, abuse, and arrests of minors declines....hmm possibly with the education and regulation that comes with such laws. But what always gets harped on? safety of the children...

The Hippy

The Hippy

I thought it was said as " Kicking kittens through a fan "

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

They all get skewed and frankly piss me off when they start talking about the message to children and access. Stupidity. If the parents or CNBC took the time to do the research the facts are there-

Once decriminalized or made medical- every state with such laws has a faster DECLINE in use amongst children and minors. State to state, everytime. You get the initial boom of growth (licenses, stores, use) then it tapers, and overall use, abuse, and arrests of minors declines....hmm possibly with the education and regulation that comes with such laws. But what always gets harped on? safety of the children...

I agree legal or not the kids are gonna try it that want to. It has nothing to do with whether its legal or not. Another government diversion from the truth. They should worry about our crappy education system and drug usage would drop tremendously.
I love how they always throw in the statement that it will lead to harder drugs and more crime.
I thought we decided whether it should be legal the drug czar works for us. We should fire his ass and put someone more keen to a solution instead of a war on there own people.
BTW Did they really have to use the biggest idiot for the co grow dude had over 100 he is an idiot.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I don't have cable...I need a torrent to watch this....can't find one anywhere yet!

T

TurboAllWD

Thought I found the torrent but I was fooled. Looking forward to watching it.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Meh, pretty standard. The spotlight on CO is cool though. Kinda ironic how they did a segment on dude who got busted by Feds after going on news, then that couple comes on showing their garden... more cajones than I got. Seems like going on one of those shows is really asking for it. I'm glad no one I know as on there

Sky High- do you know what's up with those new dr rules? when will we know if they are a reality?

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Oh yeah, and that cop from KY. Goddamn, sometimes people make you lose faith in humanity. What a dipshit

D

dailychronic

The funniest part was the Kentucky guy saying pot pays for all the other drugs. "pots the most expensive it's where the money is, a pound can go for $3000". Does shithead know how much a pound of coke or heroin goes for?

I'm not from a medi states but it always seems budtenders they put on these shows are retards and always seem like they tell the customer the wrong info. The first couple they showed had the weakest grow of anyone they showed last night. The fat ugly women had her shit on point from the looks of it though although they showed it for only like 2 seconds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom