Marijuana USA on tonight CNBC

• Thread starter OldStageCoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Still....no...torrent.....people keep calling me from the east asking me about everything, I can't tell em shit cuz I haven't seen it....although I can't really tell em shit anyway....stupid people...
:swear

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Bro I was just asking on another forum about the torrent. You read my mind on that. PM me please if you find it! I will post it here as well if any luck.

aleYarok

aleYarok

god damn stoners cant fucking record a tv show and upload it! hahaha
ive been searching like mad for a torrent

D

dman16

i have it on my DVR if anyone has a practical method of uploading it let me know.

O

OldStageCoach

or just have a watching party at your place and have everyone bring an 1/8th...unless mopho comes....make him bring a qp....:RastaBong:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Well I used to up and seed tons off stuff when I had my HTPC going. I would just seed it directly from this thread but I'm not able atm. I did check a bunch of trackers and set a request for it on my private tracker. It airs in ten minutes again on cnbc so mabye someone on the private tracker will grab it and put it up.

A torrent will come up for this no doubt, pretty soon.

so yeah for those with cable it's about to air again.

Cheers!

S

StrawberryGirl

Haha were you saying that like you'd have to kill kittens to feel better? I thought I came up with that one!! It's hilarious to watch people's reactions to that until they realize you're obviously being sarcastic.

Well it wouldn't necessarily have to be kittens I guess.....

Thought it was a good show, but could've done without the idiot cop from Kentucky. Marijuana is not a medicine....ummkay. If the FDA says it's worse for you than cocaine, then I believe 'em! Now let's get shitfaced on some homemade moonshine!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I think the point was to make the cop LOOK like an idiot from kentucky. This guy probably lives in a town with nothing but a wal-mart to support the local economy and that's fucked enough on it's own. If he grew dope he wouldn't be roving the parking lot at wal-mart now would he..dumbass.

EDIT: the only reason that cop opposes marijuana is due to the fact he is employed to get rid of it. That guy should try and make a living in kentucky doing something else besides busting some starvin ass hilbillies for growing herb. My ass the guy is finding 60% of the herb in kentucky! It's all growing indoors you dipshit! Still a loser in the biggest failed war in America's history.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I think the point was to make the cop LOOK like an idiot from kentucky. This guy probably lives in a town with nothing but a wal-mart to support the local economy and that's fucked enough on it's own. If he grew dope he wouldn't be roving the parking lot at wal-mart now would he..dumbass.
...mission accomplished

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

the show was ok i thot id wouldve been better daMMMMMMM YO BUT TRISH IS HOT ID BANG HER BRAINS OUT and do this :party0022: in beeetweeen her tigbobitties and smoking this :RastaBong: while she :kiss on it lol

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

or just have a watching party at your place and have everyone bring an 1/8th...unless mopho comes....make him bring a qp....:RastaBong:

Are you implying that I smoke abnormally copious amounts of herb? Because yes, thats is the case!

B

Buddy Flowers

The host loooooves the dick, I mean the buds. Whores and weed, next week on CNBC

B

Buddy Flowers

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I bought Trish a one way ticket ... To POUNDTOWN :love0018:

O

OldStageCoach

jesus man....so youre a pot grower and chick rapist....perfect :sick0004:

S

Snafu

http://i1226.invalid.com/albums/ee413/tinydane1/Daily%20chick%20pic/casper005.jpg
http://i1226.invalid.com/albums/ee413/tinydane1/Daily%20chick%20pic/casper025.jpg
http://i1226.invalid.com/albums/ee413/tinydane1/Daily%20chick%20pic/casper034.jpg
http://i1226.invalid.com/albums/ee413/tinydane1/Daily%20chick%20pic/casper022.jpg
sorry to digress :)

S

Snafu

nope but photobucket has funny pictures that fit any occasion :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom