Market prices?

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

Hello, I was just wondering what the Black market prices were in michigan. I had a bunch of michigan product come through my home town under cutting everyone. Want to know if it is the new norm or just a one time thing.
What are 10 packs of indoor top shelf going for in michigan?

Any insight would be helpfull.
Thanks

G

gettogro

Thanks for the replies, Just feeling out the market, I guess I need to make an adjustment to keep in line.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Thanks for the replies, Just feeling out the market, I guess I need to make an adjustment to keep in line.

Don't go lower than that... That's just crazy, let the wanna-be-dope-boys start growing it themselves if they wanna make the same kind of cash as the grower...jmo

Brokers will lie and show you some shit like "oh this, is what I'm payin for this...." Most of the time its bullshit and sometime they might have gotten a deal, or gotten it from somebody in a tight spot but that doesn't mean it should become the new standard, thats where it should stop. i mean great you got a deal its not a bartering tool to take advantage of growers need to remain anon.

The middle men in the game are fucking it up right now and getting way too greedy how cheap do you really want it to get? What's gunna happen in October? I mean do the numbers the patient/consumer would be stoked to have quality smoke a 6-8 a gram you know your "boy" is taxin! Taxin hard to most aren't happy with 10-15% they want to double it.... And then still lowball if you'll let them

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Damn 25 a gram?? I thought the OC was bad I still have family in the D, Southfield and hamtramck might be time to connect with some relatives I haven't spoken to in about a decade see if they still love your boy.

F

fadetoblack1

All about who you know and how much leg work/networking you want to do. I hear of guys begging people to take single packs for 27. Then on the other side of the coin there are plenty of people getting 32+ per. A lot of growers just want to grow and not worry about the sales aspect so they let one of their close friends take um for 27.

C

cheech

I'm selling pre2k blueberry at 2.5k all hard buds. A few years ago I could get 3.2 to 3.5. I'm going to sell my Chemdog D and the white harvest for 2.8. But I'm dealing with the same few people I've always dealt with, and as their connections have improved and my inventory has grown, they've been able to barter me down.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I'm selling pre2k blueberry at 2.5k all hard buds. A few years ago I could get 3.2 to 3.5. I'm going to sell my Chemdog D and the white harvest for 2.8. But I'm dealing with the same few people I've always dealt with, and as their connections have improved and my inventory has grown, they've been able to barter me down.

have you ever wondered what would happen if you said no, i don't want to take the risk, pay the bills, and do 98% of the work for that anymore?

this situation sucks because the retail market hasn't changed that much meaning the "savings?" hasn't been equally distributed to the patient/consumer(for me this would make the pill easier to swallow), it just goes into "Your Boy's" pocket

Last edited:
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Damn 25 a gram?? I thought the OC was bad I still have family in the D, Southfield and hamtramck might be time to connect with some relatives I haven't spoken to in about a decade see if they still love your boy.

unless they own a shop don't bother.....

they're all lowballers looking to make a mill, and expecting you to go broke in the process

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

so basically the same as here in in Cali ;) for the most part.

slumdog80

slumdog80

I hope to see a lot more farmers markets in the future. The dispensaries are
taking risk with the current legal climate but not much more then growers.
It does not give them the right to screw patients with 100%+ markup. Their
"overhead" isn't shit in MI, and they bring no skills to the table. I hope there
is as many farmers markets as there are dispensaries when the laws change.
Cut the middle man out of the picture.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

yep, without the waves.... cant wait till they vote and i can go back to FL
so florida? I used to live in coconut creek Deerfield beach sounds good right about now I kinda miss it( - the humidity) but the Brazilian girls and the beach warm water matter of fact florida doesn't sound half bad

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I hope to see a lot more farmers markets in the future. The dispensaries are
taking risk with the current legal climate but not much more then growers.
It does not give them the right to screw patients with 100%+ markup. Their
"overhead" isn't shit in MI, and they bring no skills to the table. I hope there
is as many farmers markets as there are dispensaries when the laws change.
Cut the middle man out of the picture.
I haven't been keeping up with MI canna laws when do you expect changes to the Law? Is Gross Pointe still nice when I was a child that was kinda the place to be or at least seemed that way. Do you ever think they'll bring boblo island back I used to take that boat as a kid good times do they still have that giant slide in the D with the burlap sacks ? I hate to see the way it went down there. I'm going to do my best to make it their for the Cup I need to see things for myself.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

not to mention some really really nice spots up there for pretty cheap i like to window shop land and theres some nice stuff up that way.

F

fadetoblack1

A lot of growers are "lazy" or paranoid when it comes to the sales aspect of it. Most only know a couple guys that have cash in hand to pick up a few units at a time. The growers are forced to take it. Retail for 8th/quarters/zips have not changed in 3 years where im at. but units have fallen from 32-34....to 27-28 for most people.

Canappa

Canappa

225 a zip here, got one of my boys takes it all I got, anytime I have it...

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

225 a zip here, got one of my boys takes it all I got, anytime I have it...

I have a feeling "all you got, anytime you got it" might be slightly less than the rest of us if you are using zips as a price reference...

Canappa

Canappa

I have a feeling "all you got, anytime you got it" might be slightly less than the rest of us if you are using zips as a price reference...

I am not making a living from growing just me and patient allows me 24 max here in MI. More like a hobby to me, Wish I can blow up a big grow and have more to offer but in my case its quality not the quantity. I am sure the peeps on here have way more to offer than little old me, my set helps to pay the bills and gives me smoke thats a huge saving itself.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom