marky_has_mites_uc4_1k_test_grow

• Thread starter marky_has_mites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Damn man I cannot believe how small your plants were when you said you flipped them and how huge they are now.. crazy they look great... You got a white balance or something so we can see how it looks when its not Halloween in there?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
shitty camera can't get the orange out
That's too bad... I'm sure you'll be able to afford a decent point amd shoot camera for under $200 after this succesful UC run though. In the meantime, you can always snap a couple shots just after lights out (within the first 10 min) with your camera flash on for the money shots... :cool

M

marky_has_mites

UC is running great right now emerald og is blowing up. 350ml H&G a 350ml H&G b 175 BUD XL 100ml Bot. Cal mag 50ml zone (old yellow). 1330ppm 5.6ph 67f. water temp.
Gonna run shooting powder at a super weak ratio and only for a few days. Reason being a friend had huge ph drop when he added shooting powder. So i will hit it with a 1/4 to 1/2 pack for the system maybe even an 1/8 strength. No problems great resin production at week 5 and has had a beautiful green healthy canopy the whole run so far.
I did just put the new BLUE zone in a test system other then this one and had no problems, one note on the new blue zone: I did see a lot of chunks and shards of material when i poured it. I shook it and it remained the same. NO problems though.

and thanks to my boy for giving me the diesel and the emerald og.
1-5-11.jpg

B

Baddog

Looks Good Man! Should be some tasty fat nugs comin fo sho!

Top Bottom