marky_has_mites_uc4_1k_test_grow

• Thread starter marky_has_mites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gucci

Everything looks great Marky! Youve inspired me to post UC build and grow.

M

marky_has_mites

from what i understand roots x cel is seaweed extract containing cytokins and other enzymes. So its not like a bacterial or mico. mix and contains not mic. tric. or other beneficals. From my use it seems like the roots assists colonies of bacteria if present if not I believe it is like hitting it with nitrozime, just a kelp extract

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

with all this crazy growth from the uc sys. I was wondering if anyone has tried running mothers in this system. I know they couldnt go for more then 6 to 8 months but they would put out for a while. Let me know about your experiences

The Under Current does OK.... I guess.

Pic

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ben - do you have a source for those black containers?

I believe that they are custom units that Ben had made up if I remember correctly.

Ben,
Goddamn! I never can look at any of your plants without getting jealous from the awesome state of health they are in!

-TF

F

f1ydave

they look like typical food storage containers for commercial food.

M

marky_has_mites

are the number of cuts ur pullin greater then when working with rockwool moms. or is there a lot os small useless cuts on them.

M

marky_has_mites

ok bloom started dec. 2 2010 so these pics are 17 days n 2 bloom
downsized_1219102102a.jpg

root shot
1219102102b.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! That net reminds me of TK's first UC run... Keep those girls in check... :rock

C

crossouttheiis

Looking good man. Once I run out of my canna supply im going to join the ranks of fresh rollin tipi and e everyone else running dm. Im tired of having to drive to two different stores and get gauged since I only buy my nutrients from one and everything else from another where they actually hook up on the prices. I am glad to see no negative affect with zone and roots excel

M

marky_has_mites

got some pics from day 26 of bloom here
12-27.jpg

shot of the emerald og
emerald.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom