Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, farmers, first we do say thanks for your attention on Mars Hydro giveaway again, appreciate your kind love and support, we are 11 years old now and we'll become bigger and stronger, stick to offer the high cost-effective LEDs and indoor grow tent for growers.

This giveaway is dedicated to celebrating this special day, 4.20. We hope that during this special time around the world, more growers keep safe, stay home grow our own plants, also join our giveaways for more fun! Enjoy here! 🥳🥳🥳Please follow:

🥳Time: April 10-22nd

🥳How:
-Post your pretty grow photos, your own photo,
- #MarsLED#, Write your own growing experience, must contain any one of the following three topics
[1] How many years have you grown your own weed
[2] Why choose start to grow own
[3] Why want to try Mars Hydro grow kit

🤓Notice:
This giveaway is for all THCFARMERS.
Each grower is given 3 chances to post your pictures.
Also, all participants will receive a $10 coupon, which can use on 20-23th (Mars Hydro 420 Special Offer, big discount).

🥇Winner: the post with most likes.
🏆Prize: +2.5'X2.5' indoor grow tent
⌚Winner Pick time: 23rd. April

All have a blessed time.
🌱Peace, and love! 🌱
1586515747727.png

Last edited:
THC4ME2UU

THC4ME2UU

Hello everyone, I have been growing this wonderful plant for over 20 years, the last 3 years I have been a licensed medical grower for my wife who suffers from fibromyalgia. I find growing to be just as therapeutic as using the medicine. Mars hydro could really help me clean up my grow space and update to some newer products. Thanks Mars Hydro for the opportunity.
CB87A84C 701F 4AD9 9243 9F07726BC9D0
CB87A84C 701F 4AD9 9243 9F07726BC9D0

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
well hell i didn't notice the 'LIGHT' part !! i'm gonna have to do some nude selfies of me in the garden for this one boys and girls ! bonus points for skin right? if your old enough you will remember how 'high times' and 'easy rider' always had some scooter trash's ole lady leaning on a bike flaked by some 'lumbo' plants . times were better i'm telling you. you could get a gig or hire a hit man from 'soldier of fortune '. really BOL everyone if i play along i will have to get creative will some veg shots as i have nothing in flower at the moment.. maybe a well lit and shot seedling can win it all?

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Hey y'all. I have been growing for about a year now. Do all of my work in a 32x32 tent. I have always benefited medically from Cannabis so when if became legal here in Michigan I was thrilled to say the least. I tried my bout with a vegetable garden first to see if I even had any sort of green thumb. I recently have picked up a TS1000 for vegging and let me too you what I am 100% un regretful for deciding to go with Mars. And I tell anyone who asks that. Anyways these are some pics of my very first grow. (as I'm only on my second now). Happy growing and good luck to every single one of y'all.

20200407 182435
Screenshot 20200410 092106
Screenshot 20200410 092331
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Happy grows!
Burnz here. First time indoor grower, long time smoker. Really wanted to start growing because of my wife’s conditions. But sativas have always kept me focused. Been growing for a couple years in my backyard, aka “backyard boogie”, but just recently started the indoor journey. I could use a Mars-Hydro sp150 to add to my small wattage light. I believe both would do an amazing job inside the tent. I would use the 2x2 to keep clones and start seedlings. Don’t have many awesome pictures but with a @MarsHydroLED i could definitely grow some picture quality buds 🤣🌱😵💨🚀

*editted*
Oh and Burnz celebrates 32 years of life April 22. This would be a great birthday gift 🎁 👍🏻

AFC16CEB F20A 41C0 AE05 5135287F6316
C677ACEB D9B2 451F 9D67 3AA288BF0395
9690DC00 8FB9 4BCE 8653 DF53DEFB6027
8CA71B79 30DA 4A06 81BE 177C24DB49F0
Last edited:
dred

dred

Hey, farmers, first we do say thanks for your attention on Mars Hydro giveaway again, appreciate your kind love and support, we are 11 years old now and we'll become bigger and stronger, stick to offer the high cost-effective LEDs and indoor grow tent for growers.

This giveaway is dedicated to celebrating this special day, 4.20. We hope that during this special time around the world, more growers keep safe, stay home grow our own plants, also join our giveaways for more fun! Enjoy here! 🥳🥳🥳Please follow:

🥳Time: April 10-22nd

🥳How:
- #MarsLED#, Write your own growing experience, must contain any one of the following three topics

🤓Notice:
This giveaway is for all THCFARMERS.
Each grower is given 3 chances to post your pictures.
Also, all participants will receive a $10 coupon, which can use on 20-23th (Mars Hydro 420 Special Offer, big discount).

🥇Winner: the post with most likes.
🏆Prize: +2.5'X2.5' indoor grow tent
⌚Winner Pick time: 23rd. April

All have a blessed time.
🌱Peace, and love! 🌱
View attachment 959649
pick me
i need a Mars grow kit
so I can get more yields
I'm told it would be better then the window ;)

IMG 0310
Ina

Ina

OK,i will try again:)
1)I attempt to grow indoors/outdoors for about 15 years(may be less),we have other gardens so i knew some stuff about gardening,vegetables,grape wines....But i really enjoy this plant the most,also love cacti:)
2)because it is interesting type of gardening,also could be beneficial in so many ways!
3)i just want to have tent and decent light,something comfortable.....for the time when i can grow indoors again:)Hope soon!
Last pic is my current grow.The other pics are from some old grows, some veg under led bulbs,flowers are under 400w HPS......

IMG 5650
Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

1) I've grown for about 5 yrs total, but this is my first grow in about 30 yrs.
2) I've been frustrated with the prices and quality at the dispensaries in my area. I think I'll do better than I can buy on my very first try under LED ... and of course, improve from there.
3) I'm curious as to how a Mars Hydro grow light will perform. I'm interested in doing a side by side grow.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
This is my first year growing my own medicine. I started growing because I have a couple a couple of issues that I deal with, I carry a card in one state, and moved to another last November. I immediately started trying to get an appointment for medical cannabis in my new state. There was a wait list. On top of that, it’s a 3 appointment screening process and they only accept cash. So yea it’s April and I will have my first harvest before my card arrives. I’m playing ball with them and have my final appointment coming up, but I only comply because that’s who I am as a person, those corrupt fucks can rot in hell. Cannabis has literally saved my life, and I only wish I started this journey sooner. I actually use 2 sp150s in my veg tent. I wouldn’t mind checking out the sp250 for flower. When I did my first research I found out the sp150 have less reds Chips than the 250 which is why I kept them in veg tent. They are doing incredible though. They run very cool, and makes my life easier when controlling a 3x3 tent. After all this quarantine mess I am going to build a room out in my 5th wheel trailer, it would be nice to check out the sp250 I really do like the linear setup.

2D6A52C4 85E5 4D2F B59A 4DB778550D32
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello everyone, I have been growing this wonderful plant for over 20 years, the last 3 years I have been a licensed medical grower for my wife who suffers from fibromyalgia. I find growing to be just as therapeutic as using the medicine. could really help me clean up my grow space and update to some newer products. Thanks Mars Hydro for the opportunity.
20 years😲 the buds are beautiful! Do you grow with LEDs or HPS, HID CMH now?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Pics, all different srains, runs of 4. Im honest ur lights suck.
Wonderful pics! That ECO light version is our the oldest light, it's been out a long time, you will surprise the full spectrum new lights performance!😎

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey y'all. I have been growing for about a year now. Do all of my work in a 32x32 tent. I have always benefited medically from Cannabis so when if became legal here in Michigan I was thrilled to say the least. I tried my bout with a vegetable garden first to see if I even had any sort of green thumb. I recently have picked up a TS1000 for vegging and let me too you what I am 100% un regretful for deciding to go with Mars. And I tell anyone who asks that. Anyways these are some pics of my very first grow. (as I'm only on my second now). Happy growing and good luck to every single one of y'all.
Congrats, it will be legal in more and more areas, let's grow our own, rock🤘
Your girls are so gorgeous! HAPPY GROWING!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy grows!
Burnz here. First time indoor grower, long time smoker. Really wanted to start growing because of my wife’s conditions. But sativas have always kept me focused. Been growing for a couple years in my backyard, aka “backyard boogie”, but just recently started the indoor journey. I could use a Mars-Hydro sp150 to add to my small wattage light. I believe both would do an amazing job inside the tent. I would use the 2x2 to keep clones and start seedlings. Don’t have many awesome pictures but with a @MarsHydroLED i could definitely grow some picture quality buds 🤣🌱😵💨🚀

*editted*
Oh and Burnz celebrates 32 years of life April 22. This would be a great birthday gift 🎁 👍🏻
Thanks Burnz, and welcome to indoor growing! Your pictures are great. Good luck, the kit gift will bring your better buds😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom