Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
OK,i will try again:)
1)I attempt to grow indoors/outdoors for about 15 years(may be less),we have other gardens so i knew some stuff about gardening,vegetables,grape wines....But i really enjoy this plant the most,also love cacti:)
2)because it is interesting type of gardening,also could be beneficial in so many ways!
3)i just want to have tent and decent light,something comfortable.....for the time when i can grow indoors again:)Hope soon!
Last pic is my current grow.The other pics are from some old grows, some veg under led bulbs,flowers are under 400w HPS......View attachment 959830View attachment 959836View attachment 959838View attachment 959840
Ina, welcome 🥳 Amazing flowers, and I'm so amazed that you already grow about 15 years

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my first year growing my own medicine. I started growing because I have a couple a couple of issues that I deal with, I carry a card in one state, and moved to another last November. I immediately started trying to get an appointment for medical cannabis in my new state. There was a wait list. On top of that, it’s a 3 appointment screening process and they only accept cash. So yea it’s April and I will have my first harvest before my card arrives. I’m playing ball with them and have my final appointment coming up, but I only comply because that’s who I am as a person, those corrupt fucks can rot in hell. Cannabis has literally saved my life, and I only wish I started this journey sooner. I actually use 2 sp150s in my veg tent. I wouldn’t mind checking out the sp250 for flower. When I did my first research I found out the sp150 have less reds Chips than the 250 which is why I kept them in veg tent. They are doing incredible though. They run very cool, and makes my life easier when controlling a 3x3 tent. After all this quarantine mess I am going to build a room out in my 5th wheel trailer, it would be nice to check out the sp250 I really do like the linear setup.
Babies look healthy.
I also love SP designs. Sorry that this giveaway prize is and 2.5'x2.5' tent🙂, for the spectrum, we always hear you guys feedback, we will adjust the best spectrum for plants growing

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Babies look healthy.
I also love SP designs. Sorry that this giveaway prize is and 2.5'x2.5' tent🙂, for the spectrum, we always hear you guys feedback, we will adjust the best spectrum for plants growing
Babies look healthy.

No worries, 3 sp150s could be great for flower with some supplimental far red :) and I know I for sure could use the tent

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
if i'm TBH and get a vote. i'm looking for style points from you phewls !! get creative with this shit!! the farm has a section on photography in case anyone wants to read up on proper tech to take photos of their plants.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Haha I might not have much style, but I make up for it in creativity :p

thats the ticket brother!! hit us with some world class BS and i will upvote every chance i get!!! myself i wanna get one of these lights so i can grow poppy like Ozarks in @MarsHydroLED tent." which i really do own and it's very nice" then go walter white on someone else's zip code !!! i mean wreak havoc on their communities flipping huge piles of H !!! pretty sure i can get this going if i score that light and some poppy seeds at wally world and BLAM i'm pablo whats his name ? dripping in chains and smacking hoes "some male, i dunno i may get freaky in this other life"? get a car that rides on 3 wheels spend all the profits on over sized watches that i fuke up by putting cheap blood diamonds all over em so no collector would ever want em after i need a lawyer, but fuck it !!! at this point i'm getting high on my own supply fuck biggie and his commandments, this is smack not crack. although i'm told redneck crack is pretty fun! i still have no time to fuck with foils... i need a street level guys to move my product which is now all stomp but again i'm basking in the glow of this banging light watching more poppy grow so i'm coolin till this batch is ready. now i've lost most of customers as i fucked em all over and sold em poison and nothing but cut... i decide the only thing to do to save my newly failing drug empire is to head off to a NA meeting and snag some cats on 13th step and show em what's good!!

so in short i need a light so i can start a empire and take over the world!!

THC4ME2UU

THC4ME2UU

FCADD12A A05F 45DF B153 DF549EDB55B4
675609E1 080A 4E6F 9416 D7FA61ABA8FE
Eight

Eight

Ok folks, let's see of I can get a few likes for this indoor monster I now have on my hands. This mother is a Dark Ghost Train bag seed I have been growing for a year now. My wife and I absolutely love the flavor of this strain and that's what put my in the spot I'm in now. She is now in a 4x4 tent but she could easily fill a 6x6. I'm getting up there in age now, and it's real work keeping up with her. Pro mix for medium, Raw NPK nutes, Mars Hydro Sp250/TSL2000 for the lights. I really need a tent for autoflowers, and this would really be a nice start. A grow journal here sounds like a fair deal, I post my pics here anyway lol. Happy Easter fellow Farmers, and be safe. ✌
Screenshot 20200412 184141 Gallery
Screenshot 20200412 184211 Gallery
Screenshot 20200412 184302 Gallery
Screenshot 20200412 184649 Gallery

Screenshot 20200412 184102 Gallery
Pat420760

Pat420760

Hey, farmers, first we do say thanks for your attention on Mars Hydro giveaway again, appreciate your kind love and support, we are 11 years old now and we'll become bigger and stronger, stick to offer the high cost-effective LEDs and indoor grow tent for growers.

This giveaway is dedicated to celebrating this special day, 4.20. We hope that during this special time around the world, more growers keep safe, stay home grow our own plants, also join our giveaways for more fun! Enjoy here! 🥳🥳🥳Please follow:

🥳Time: April 10-22nd

🥳How:
-Post your pretty grow photos, your own photo,
- #MarsLED#, Write your own growing experience, must contain any one of the following three topics
[1] How many years have you grown your own weed
[2] Why choose start to grow own
[3] Why want to try Mars Hydro grow kit

🤓Notice:
This giveaway is for all THCFARMERS.
Each grower is given 3 chances to post your pictures.
Also, all participants will receive a $10 coupon, which can use on 20-23th (Mars Hydro 420 Special Offer, big discount).

🥇Winner: the post with most likes.
🏆Prize: +2.5'X2.5' indoor grow tent
⌚Winner Pick time: 23rd. April

All have a blessed time.
🌱Peace, and love! 🌱
View attachment 959649
I need to find a home for my babies. It’s been 10 yrs since I grew inside. Very interested in checking out new LEDs. I used to use HIDs.

7D126611 AB60 4E85 A15C F89BBD6FFA93
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello all I have been growing since March 1st lol. Decided to take the plunge and try and grow my own stuff. I have learned ALOT so far through the information on this forum as well as many others online. I chose to start to grow my own cause why not it can be a hell of a lot cheaper and I also enjoy learning. I'd like to try a Mars Hydro kit to see what a real kit is like I grow in my closet right now with just a crappy 1000W amazon light.
Thanks for considering me. pics below.

View attachment 960178

View attachment 960179

View attachment 960180
Thanks for entering, enjoy, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom