• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, THCfarmers, Mars Hydro giveaway here again!🥳

Now it is an exciting moment! Black Friday Giveaway Time! 💕(Interested in Black Friday sales details? Check here!)

This time, let's do SP light - Mars SP250, Which worth 259.99USD/pc, total 684pcs chips on the board, and high PPE around 2.35~2.57umol/j, 250w total wattage, can replace around 400w HPS, veg coverage 3'x5' and flowering coverage 2'x4'. Trust me, you will barely want to go back to HPS when you get this light in your grow room.
What is more, if you don't win the giveaway, don't worry, as long as you participate in the giveaway, you can PM me for a Black Friday extra 10USD coupon. Anything you buy from our official website from Nov 28~ Dec 2nd, can be used.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Time:Nov 20th ~ Nov 27th
- Post in the thread: Anything you wanna say and @THREE THCfarmers you want to see his(her) plant growing journey under SP250🌱, sure, you also can pick yourself😎
- Each grower have three chances to post
- This time, the one who gets the most mentioned, @, wins the SP

In all, let us pick popular THCfarmer win SP250 and review it🌱

SP250head pic.jpg

201909176spectrum.jpg

Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale
QQ图片20191115171918.jpg

20191120141728.jpg

QQ图片20191115172059.jpg

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Too cool😔, no interest? Or the rules are not clear?

Okay, guys, let me show how to participate in this giveaway. Just say what you wanna say and @ 3 THCfarmers to you love 💕

Eg. No growing experience, I wish I can get SP250 to plant tomatoes, my favorite grower is myself @MarsHydroLED 😂

Eight

Eight

First would have to be myself @Eight, I could always use another, (2) would have to be @Padrepuff, I know he could use another. And for (3) would be @gutchef, it sounds like he really needs one.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you! @KillaBubs @Eight 😊

@1diesel1 @Buzzer777 @oldskol4evr @Aqua Man @BigCube @basscaptain @DistyDemon @Dirtbag @Ina @Brown.Thumb @Jack og @Timbo0716 @Aussie farm @Chris Lee @BloodShot @Srenots @Burned Haze @Mr.jiujitsu @Moshmen @PipeCarver @newh @Dbear180 @Padrepuff @koba @Trustfall @Southgro @Steve705 @grow1979 @RoyalRoutes And @ all THCfarmers welcome here, let's the party on!🥳🥳🥳

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Too cool😔, no interest? Or the rules are not clear?

Okay, guys, let me show how to participate in this giveaway. Just say what you wanna say and @ 3 THCfarmers to you love 💕

Eg. No growing experience, I wish I can get SP250 to plant tomatoes, my favorite grower is myself @MarsHydroLED 😂
hey why not put yourself in there,some of the best relaxation you could ever have is growing,doesnt matter the plant either,ive grown just about every thing ,but the one thing ive never done and really dont understand is bonsia,that is as close to love of a plant as roses,i just have never had time to look more in depth of trying it,well now i dont see all my gardens outside getting planted this year,might be the right time,i have a ups driver always commenting on my gardens and he does just only bonsai has several and lot of work goes into them.
so that said emmie,mimedgrower,aqua man,bass capt,be my choices,added one more,cause you can get yours anytime,grows some tomatoes girl,i suggest the grape tomatoes they are perfect for munchies hahaah

Eight

Eight

hey why not put yourself in there,some of the best relaxation you could ever have is growing,doesnt matter the plant either,ive grown just about every thing ,but the one thing ive never done and really dont understand is bonsia,that is as close to love of a plant as roses,i just have never had time to look more in depth of trying it,well now i dont see all my gardens outside getting planted this year,might be the right time,i have a ups driver always commenting on my gardens and he does just only bonsai has several and lot of work goes into them.
so that said emmie,mimedgrower,aqua man,bass capt,be my choices,added one more,cause you can get yours anytime,grows some tomatoes girl,i suggest the grape tomatoes they are perfect for munchies hahaah
Have a few bonsai seeds that I have yet to start myself...

Steve705

Steve705

Gonna be honest. Just ordered a 450W quantum board for my big room in my garage. I have a small tent inside that I’m about to start though. I have yet to plant the seeds. Picked up Auto purple kush by canuk seeds. I’d do up a grow journal/experiment with the sp250.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I just started and waiting on my plants to go from seedling to true leaf to post.
I love my buds @Eight , @PlumberSoCal, @MIMedGrower and I know I speak for myself & @Eight would love adding a 250Mars for our Medical Cannabis growing . The Mars Hydro ligh I just started using looks pretty impressive and I wait to see the results.
The more we use, it test the product the more reviewing we can share on THCFarmer & other sites Thanks for the hookup Emmie Much love.😍💕💕💕

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I just started and waiting on my plants to go from seedling to true leaf to post.
I love my buds & respect @Eight , @PlumberSoCal, @MIMedGrower . I speak for myself & @Eight would love adding a 250Mars for our Medical Cannabis growing . The others at least testing the Mars Hydro light I just started using lmine & looks pretty impressive. I wait to see the results.
The more grows with Mars, the more reviewing we can share on THCFarmer & other sites Thanks for the hookup Emmie Much love.😍💕💕💕

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I currently flower under the TSL 2000 and TS 1000. If I was given an opportunity to win, I'd start a side by side comparison grow and journal it for you. Thanks for a chance to win a fantastic light. These are my current ladies in flower.

IMG 20191119 055153
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Friends, whose gonna give me some @'s so I can win this grow light ;) @Aqua Man @MIMedGrower @Beachwalker didn't know who to @ hahah
Hello @needshelpguy , you also can pick yourself,@ yourself, just as I do☺, everyone has 3 chances🥳

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I could really use this light in a few weeks when my two vegging bushy kushy are ready to go into flower. So @Cattapilla @Cattapilla @Cattapilla!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I believe that I'm a grower😀, at my 4 years old, I planted my first tree, just put the loquat core buried in the soil, a long time, a small sapling appeared, nature power, so amazing! We grow all kinds of vegetables, potatoes, tomatoes, pumpkins, peppers, and others in the yard with my grandma when I at my countryside house. Also some fruits, watermelons, strawberries, grapes. I think some bonsai, which seem less pest than vegetables. Now in the city, every day is too busy, I'm afraid there is no time and energy to take care of them, but I have many cactus balls. Miss the old days 💕

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I love my buds @Eight , @PlumberSoCal, @MIMedGrower and I know I speak for myself & @Eight would love adding a 250Mars for our Medical Cannabis growing . The Mars Hydro ligh I just started using looks pretty impressive and I wait to see the results.
The more we use, it test the product the more reviewing we can share on THCFarmer & other sites Thanks for the hookup Emmie Much love.😍💕💕💕
Thank you Padrepuff, I need you guys help, see a real Mars Hydro, thank you so much, don't forget growing journey thread with TSW2000 ☺☺☺

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not a big mars fan from past experience! But hey I’d try a new one! To try and change my mind. Lol no way can I pick 2 others ! So there are at least 6-7 guys that deserve a huge thanx ! Course they are prolly all set ? It’s the others guys like @Moshmen @Moshmen@moshmen who will be buying in the near future, will it be a mars light? Idk

Top Bottom