Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway - 2019

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Please I ask again. Leave me out of it. I dont want or need or intend to own a mars light.

And i wont do any comparisons I am long done with that crap. Buy top of the line and you will always be happy is my motto.

And when led is priced anywhere near what i think is reasonable i will consider them.

For now you are all paying way way too much. You can tell. Look at all the freeloader new accounts that show up for free light threads.

This is dumb. They arent customers or real forum members.
That's why we are looking for the real

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@SadBadGrower @SadBadGrower @SadBadGrower Id sure love to move my TS 1000 in my veg tent and put a side by side with the 250 and my TSL 2000. Thank you @MarsHydroLED for a great giveaway.

Eight

Eight

Here is a little peak at my girls, under a Mars TS3000. Decided to give it a try and I must say I am very pleased so far. This is at 28 days flower,
I was surprised myself
@SadBadGrower @SadBadGrower @SadBadGrower Id sure love to move my TS 1000 in my veg tent and put a side by side with the 250 and my TSL 2000. Thank you @MarsHydroLED for a great giveaway.
Here ya go
20191109 2259161

Eight

Eight

Any difference in trichome production and are the buds more or less dense the other?
Trichome production is about even but I think the higher power of the tsl2000 is packing the buds up more than the sp250. Close match really tho. Will know more after harvest. 2 plants under each, all 4 clones off the same Chemdog OG mother.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Trichome production is about even but I think the higher power of the tsl2000 is packing the buds up more than the sp250. Close match really tho
Overall there isn't much of a difference between the lights besides the placements of the diodes with one being spaced further apart.

Eight

Eight

Overall there isn't much of a difference between the lights besides the placements of the diodes with one being spaced further apart.
I have a dark ghost in the middle, and the side under the tsl2000 is definitely turning bigger buds out. I will have better info as far as weight and density after harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom