Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

Vicky is the Sh.t... She e-mailed me and asked if I needed anything before the NEW Lights Shipped... There will be no problems with there CS if Needed.......

Buzz when that light gets here I'm going to need help on my grow post to run it Right.... Be Here by the end of the week it shipped weds.....

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello, guys, back to work now, short happy weekend🙃

Now, share growing picture under Mars SP and TS

SP250🌱
Sp250 01

Sp250 02

TSW2000🌱

TSW2000W 02

TSW2000 01

SP+TS🌱

TS1000sp250

Thanks for all the support to Mars Hydro!!!💕
Come on, babby, only 3 days, we will pick the winner and prove Mars Hydro LED, grow magic, you won't regret it!🥳

TSW200 01
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hlg boards are custom made to their specs. They are supposedly have improved diode placement and use the best components.

That said. I have often considered the ali baba option. But i keep burning light bulbs still.
Welcome Alibaba shop, fast free shipping, great quality, high plant output, no burning bulbs!!!😀

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
The plant's output is not only related to the LEDs, but also to the grower's experience, have to say your growing work is so awesome.
SP250, from our customer's feedback, the average yields is 1.5-1.8g, also feedback up to 2g, I believe that you and you plants will love it, once you get it.
Sp250 03

hobby4life

hobby4life

I want a Mars Hydro SP250 Because.... I was literally looking at them Yesterday and have decided to buy one (two would be better) of them for my next grow as I feel led would be pretty cool to try out. I have the perfect space for it too.
It would be nice to see how it compares to a 600w HPS.
I think it would have superior coverage overall

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I want a Mars Hydro SP250 Because.... I was literally looking at them Yesterday and have decided to buy one (two would be better) of them for my next grow as I feel led would be pretty cool to try out. I have the perfect space for it too.
It would be nice to see how it compares to a 600w HPS.
I think it would have superior coverage overall

The flower i showed above was 600hps.

Chris Lee

Chris Lee

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz...I’m new to all this indoor grow stuff, and Id like to get it right the first time. Going to Mars for gear seems sensible, and a bit like sci-fi travel too ! (ha ha)

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
The flower i showed above was 600hps.

SP250 actual power is about 250W, it can't catch the HPS 600W, but the yields from our customer's feedback are also well.

Actual Power: 245W+/-5%@100--277V
Coverage: Veg:3’x5’(90x150cm); Bloom:2’x4’(60x120cm)
Average Yields: 1.8g/W
Compared to HPS/MH/HID: 400w
PPE:2.35--2.57umol/J

Chris Lee

Chris Lee

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz ...they look like the best combo for a full grow, with a higher yield ! AND I’d love an early Christmas present shipped to me from Mars ...as long as I don’t have to pay Inter-planetary shipping charges ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom