Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

See you guy's should give them to people who will test them out. I'm sure my bud MiMed & I would happily do it

Please speak for yourself. I am intensely picky and dont take changes lightly now that i spent so much time in the past comparing stuff.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

But also, there are more red. Now most LED grow light company launched the "white light" on the market, so do we, the TS and SP. "White light" is the tendency. White, with more other spectrums, and the research shows that the white have the same high efficiency as the red.

Its not about general foliage growth. Its about flowering marijuana specifically.

I prefer a good calyx to leaf ratio. And my friends led flowers and most led grow diary pics online show very leafy flowers.

Many growers who make concentrates dont mind the extra leaves. They extract the resin glands from them.

Very profitable.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
You give me a solid discount and I have a good grow I will gladly be spokesperson for Mars Hydro and growing Medical Marijuana
No need spokesperson, just keep real share a real grow journey, a comparison, we will appreciate, because I notice that not many guys use our light here, we want to prove ourself 😎

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Its not about general foliage growth. Its about flowering marijuana specifically.

I prefer a good calyx to leaf ratio. And my friends led flowers and most led grow diary pics online show very leafy flowers.

Many growers who make concentrates dont mind the extra leaves. They extract the resin glands from them.

Very profitable.
[/引用]
Flower-lover

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here you go Emmy, still veging under TSW-2000.
Planning on flipping this weekend:)View attachment 906103
4th day of 12/12 there looking good under the TSW-2000. Will keep updates as they progress:)
9E14447C B4D1 479A 8070 DA7551BA2BFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom