Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight

Eight

I reiterate, I have no experience with any lights besides these and a cheap blurple. The mother of these plants gave up 2.5 ounces with only the last 2 weeks of flower under the sp250. I seen considerable bulking during that stage. But it was a small closet plant I was playing around with. We shall see what her 4 daughters can offer up around Christmas time.

Eight

Eight

Personally I think mars should donate a few red strips for me to review in my next run. To really see the difference in production with, and without them. From the same plant. Could be the start to a long term relationship if they work.... JS.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Personally I think mars should donate a few red strips for me to review in my next run. To really see the difference in production with, and without them. From the same plant. Could be the start to a long term relationship if they work.... JS.
It's hard to customize red strips if quantities is a few

Eight

Eight

It's hard to customize red strips if quantities is a few
I guess any excuse is better than none. It's all good tho, I'll find some somewhere else to try. Rapid just kicked out a nice bar.

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I guess any excuse is better than none. It's all good tho, I'll find some somewhere else to try. Rapid just kicked out a nice bar.
there puck is sweet too. for the price it really can't be beat..... I seen it at the same time as the strips and it's ready to roll:) I just like doing things the hard way lol

ya I guess to then your talking cost is pennies, if they had strip I'm sure they would have about 2$ in it :) anyways I just had some Wedding Cake so I shouldn't get start in this post.... I'm sure Logic is getting tried of me by now:)

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, I am going to attend my friend's wedding. And I can't use the App on phone, not here for two days. See you two days later. Happy growing everyone! Cheers! 😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, I'm back 😊 , really dog-tired, just back home last night, only 4 hours sleep, I'm in the office now, working. But so happy Saturday is coming soon!🥳

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Well its lights out right now for the girls, they are loving the new TS3000! I will post some pics tomorrow, to show how the girls look 17 days into flower. Looks like the stretch is over with and the buds are growing nicely. A good while to go yet but can't wait to see the end product. They are all healthy at the moment and praying I don't run into any issues in the final stages. Push these girls to the very end to get the best quality I can.

Eight

Eight

Well its lights out right now for the girls, they are loving the new TS3000! I will post some pics tomorrow, to show how the girls look 17 days into flower. Looks like the stretch is over with and the buds are growing nicely. A good while to go yet but can't wait to see the end product. They are all healthy at the moment and praying I don't run into any issues in the final stages. Push these girls to the very end to get the best quality I can.
Beginning of week 6

20191114 000526
Eight

Eight

Looking sticky and delicious already
Looking sticky and delicious already
20191114 134859

5 plants, 4 corners are chemdog og, friend gave me a bag of medical,and 1 bud had 2 seeds. Both were female. Idk what pollinated it but he said no other seeds were found in the batch. The mother plant was super sticky and potent considering what it went through. I cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom