Not open for further replies.
Eight

Eight

Link plz?
Not good at links
Screenshot 20191114 230610 Samsung Internet

gutchef

gutchef

I've been using Mars Hydro Reflector 600 & Reflector 800 for maybe 3 years in my 2X4 foot grow closet. Unfortunately one half of the 600 stopped working a few months ago which just made my grow space a little smaller. I'm completely satisfied with the effectiveness of the lights but now I'm dreaming about the Sp-250. It would be perfect for my needs and maybe would produce even better results than I've had with the Reflector series. I generally grow using the 12/12 from seed method and have had no problems producing frosty, dank cannabis.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Which strain are you growing now, how many plants in your 2x4 tent?

Eight

Eight

I've been using Mars Hydro Reflector 600 & Reflector 800 for maybe 3 years in my 2X4 foot grow closet. Unfortunately one half of the 600 stopped working a few months ago which just made my grow space a little smaller. I'm completely satisfied with the effectiveness of the lights but now I'm dreaming about the Sp-250. It would be perfect for my needs and maybe would produce even better results than I've had with the Reflector series. I generally grow using the 12/12 from seed method and have had no problems producing frosty, dank cannabis.
Sp250 closest to camera and the tsl2000 beside it. The pic of the bud above is directly under the sp250.

20191117 011353
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom