Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, are you all in the holidays?
Christmas20191218092241

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, Monday, back to work. How are you doing these days, really desolate the thread. Are you all in fulling swing preparing for the New Year?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
My superiors all went back to Shenzhen for the annual meeting. It seems Mars Hydro will have a new plan above the lights, change, a different way in 2020.

Also, Do you know what the best selling Mars Hydro product in 2019? The TS OR SP? TSL2000 OR SP250?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Many farmers ask me which light to choose between Mars TS and Mars , and usually, I would recommend more, here are t
he reasons.
is waterproof, so if you are using the light in a humidity environment, is better. the waterproof function can protect the light in great condition better. (TS you need to clean it more often)
250waterproof

Mars hYdro SP250

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
2 is that at the same wattage range, SP does have more quantity of chips:😎
The TSL 2000 has 684pcs of chips, while SP 250 got around 720pcs chips (with UVA), on smaller boards, which means it will get higher penetration for the plants, and growing better. This doesn't mean the TS cannot grow better, just for comparison. If you're looking for lights that have higher penetration, SP250.
Mars Hydro SP250 01

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello farmers,

Happy Christmas to you and your families and wishing you health and happiness in the year to come.

In 2019, our SP and TS lights became the hot-selling products of Mars Hydro, because of its good results and reasonable prices. Our market share is expanding in the global. And according to the released customs data, Mars Hydro is still the largest exporter of the biggest LED grow light and grow tent exporter in China. We can't be so successful without our customers' supports. Thank you so much. Also, we hope we can win more farmers' trust here next year.

In the just-finished company annual meeting, my superiors talked with the boss, the factory, the R&D department, the purchasing department, and the logistics department to discuss the problems we met and put forward the suggestions from us and our customers. I believe we will provide you with better products and services next year. We will live up to your expectations! Always provide decent lights at a reasonable price.

Happy growing with Mars hydro in 2020, and don't forget we also prepare Christmas gifts for you, the youtube giveaway, and the lucky bag, free random light.

Have a beautiful Christmas Eve night!
Merry Christmas

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello farmers, how are you doing these days? Long days no posts, are you still on holiday? Tomorrow is our last day off, we will back to work on 2nd January. 31th, the last day in 2019, thanks for your trust to us, we will do better in 2020. Happy New Year and happy growing with Mars Hydro

Growing with Mars 2020
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, we back to work! Vacation time is always short, we got home about at 2 am, and work today. God knows how sleepy I am now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom