• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I have checked his videos now, he have used our classical reflector 144 lights, and update some indoor grow clone videos. But just a few days ago, he got a new "1200w" light from other brands😥

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, all our giveaway winners are random or the participants pick

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
happy new years emmy,im not familar if you celebrate it in your country,but here we do happy new year may this one be your best yet
Thank you old, hope you and your loved ones have a great new year. Yeah, we also have the new year, since we also use the World Solar Calendar, so the 1st of January is also our new year, we have one day off. But the most important to us is the Chinese new year, also the spring festival, becasue of our Chinese Lunar Calendar, the date varies with the lunar calendar every year, it's 25th January in 2020☺

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you old, hope you and your loved ones have a great new year. Yeah, we also have the new year, since we also use the World Solar Calendar, so the 1st of January is also our new year, we have one day off. But the most important to us is the Chinese new year, also the spring festival, becasue of our Chinese Lunar Calendar, the date varies with the lunar calendar every year, it's 25th January in 2020☺
well by gosh im take that day off then,im all for holidays hahah,thank you for kind words too

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
When your annoucing a giveaway, during a giveaway. Just a big red flag. Your not in the biz of giving away stuff.

It appears you are trying to get a return on investment. By selecting someone you know will create content.

And if that's how you go about it. No reason to enter the next one.
Hello, of course, we pick the winner is random, but we also hope the winner can give us some feedback, create content at the same time, at least on THCfarmer, that's what I do, I write all rules in the contest rules, I need farmers real review to let more growers have a correct fair knowing Mars Hydro, not just the prejudices

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Envy you, @oldskol4evr ,actually we have a short holiday in Vietnam for a few days ago, the company team vacation, because of the Christmas holidays. For Chinese New Year, our country's holidays are from 24th to 31st. But you guys no holidays, I still visit THCFARMER at that time.
Hello farmers, some pic and video about our holidays in Vietnam, you can guess which girl is me, this time pic all have the face, forget the girls trick, photo-editing 😂
IMG 070020200104 141803

Emmie1

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Envy you, @oldskol4evr ,actually we have a short holiday in Vietnam for a few days ago, the company team vacation, because of the Christmas holidays. For Chinese New Year, our country's holidays are from 24th to 31st. But you guys no holidays, I still visit THCFARMER at that time.
Hello farmers, some pic and video about our holidays in Vietnam, you can guess which girl is me, this time pic all have the face, forget the girls trick, photo-editing 😂
View attachment 927326
View attachment 927327
View attachment 927325
ok didnt know it was the same as vietnam,that one i have heard of hahahah,doesnt matter which you are all are knock outs hahahah,what you got goinbg onin the boat cluster,cooking some crawldeads,mudbugs what i call um and they damn good eating,a little boudian on the side with cracklens ,hell ya,looks fun

D

dokgonzo

Everything they do it’s all A scam. From their contests to there statements on the quality of their lights. This will just get deleted but if you are looking at lights then don’t buy mars!
so what exactlty are they lying to us all about. lol really.... im curious. you always seem to know what china is up to. is it cause they arent using "top bin samsungs"? lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

so what exactlty are they lying to us all about. lol really.... im curious. you always seem to know what china is up to. is it cause they arent using "top bin samsungs"? lmao

If I’m not mistaken I think Samsung is a chinese based company? With most production taking place inside China ?

My mars light has performed well, there are things I wish it had but it is the low end model . For the $ I believe it’s a decent light!
Not the biggest mars fan on the planet! But let’s give them a little credit as their product is improved. And will continue to improve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom