• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Share a customer feedback: The bluple light VS new TS and SP lights

-How's TSL2000(SMD epsitar chips, white light) work compare with Pro II 128(Cree chips, bluple light)?
-they are completely different
the plants on the pro II side, I had some plants get very tall with very thick buds, when they dried out and were very fluffy and unappealing
the quantum board side, they were not as tall or thick, but when dried I could fit 100g of bud in a 2L jar compare to 30g from the pro II side

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Once their bigger the plans to take half out and put them back under the old style mars 300, I’m curious to see the difference of what each light does
Yeah, do it and share us. Some customers already feedback us want to sell all bluple lights to get more new white light😀

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Ha ha, same plan as me ultimately. Can only afford to upgrade now if I sell the blurples lol missus wouldn’t allow it otherwise 🤣
Maybe, she will allow you to add another one Mars new light 😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello farmers, recently, many customers ask how to choose light for 4'x4' growing area.TS3000? TSL2000X2? SP250X2?
What's your ideas?
TS qb style light, SP bar style light. Which one you prefer? Also, multiple lights or single light for a large areas?
Advice:
The best: , more diodes, with UVA, most cost-efficient, my favorite light
The second: TSL2000x2, using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space
The third: TS3000

They all are great choices for 4'x4' area, and when purchase the light you need to consider many factors, one is the budget, just take the decent light to grow. And light is one of the factors will affect your results.

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Today Grow Tips:
Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''
And let your hands feel the light, your feelings are your babies feelings

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

The Mars-Hydro SP-250 arrived in the mail today. I set it up fast in my 2x4. I must admit, This is now my favorite light. Very well built. Love the heat sinks too. Tomorrow, I will be doing an unboxing and installment as well as setup. I want to clean out my tent, move the plants to my other spaces and get this grow started. Thanks again @MarsHydroLED

Sp250
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom