• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
owners' plants and light show. The reasons I like SP series is that the good look and the heat sink!🥰
SP150 Ins 20200214181614

SP150 Ins 20200214181649

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy weekend, folks!
The contest is over, and the winner is @SadBadGrower , his choice is Mars , we already arranged the shipping for him. Hope he will receive it soon and share the new growing under SP250!

homerjay

homerjay

I thought Sadgrower didn't want to be in and was giving prize away. Starting to think maybe he's sponsored or possibly "is" Mars Hydro, seriously.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally, our factory is open this week, the holidays' orders which need to be shipped from the Chinese factory are all shipped out today, and the tracking number will come out within 24 hours, thanks for your kind patience waiting!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
We have warehouses in the US Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany, and the UK. If you are in these places, as long as you place an order on our official website, we will ship to you within 24 hours. Although we cannot back to work in the office, we can work anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. From the news now, we will back to the office next week. 🥳

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

Wow, so excited to see your growing! TS series average yields is 1.5g/w, I believe you can do it! TS600, small body but powerful.
I’ll be running both over 4 plants, hoping for the best. My old 300’s will still have a use, I’ve paired them with a couple of unbranded lights and put them over another 4 plants

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ll be running both over 4 plants, hoping for the best. My old 300’s will still have a use, I’ve paired them with a couple of unbranded lights and put them over another 4 plants
Yeah, add some other lights, more watts, more results, happy growing!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello farmers, recently, many customers ask how to choose light for 4'x4' growing area.TS3000? TSL2000X2? SP250X2?
What's your ideas?
TS qb style light, SP bar style light. Which one you prefer? Also, multiple lights or single light for a large areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom