• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Marshydro may be in trouble now. Although I've been happy with my Mars lights, They have some serious competition now. Cree diodes and Meanwell driver.
Looks just like a spiderfarmer. And best of all... it was Totally free lmao😉😎🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, very competitive on the LED market, many companies launched new lights, and a lot of light appearances look very similar 🤣
Mars Hydro new lights on the way, we are confident, stay tuned! 🥳

Eight

Eight

Yeah, very competitive on the LED market, many companies launched new lights, and a lot of light appearances look very similar 🤣
Mars Hydro new lights on the way, we are confident, stay tuned! 🥳
This company did everything possible for me. I was unhappy with their first light, so they sent another and wanted me to raise my review to 5 stars from 1. I raised it to 2 because the coverage still wasn't half of what was advertised. ( I knew it wouldn't be) So they gave me a total refund and I thought that was the end of it. And now I receive a 3rd light and an invitation to test and review for them. I gave 5 stars for customer service now. And this 3rd light is a beast by the way.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

This company did everything possible for me. I was unhappy with their first light, so they sent another and wanted me to raise my review to 5 stars from 1. I raised it to 2 because the coverage still wasn't half of what was advertised. ( I knew it wouldn't be) So they gave me a total refund and I thought that was the end of it. And now I receive a 3rd light and an invitation to test and review for them. I gave 5 stars for customer service now. And this 3rd light is a beast by the way.

Mars Hydro?

I almost got there SP250. Unfortunately they wanted $600 USD for two (shipped) and I was able to get a similar system for $415 Shipped. Perhaps next time they will have a better deal.

Eight

Eight

Mars Hydro?

I almost got there SP250. Unfortunately they wanted $600 USD for two (shipped) and I was able to get a similar system for $415 Shipped. Perhaps next time they will have a better deal.
No not Mars, I do have a sp250 & tsl2000 though. I can't even find this new light online yet. Every light they send me has a different manufacturer name on it lmao. I don't know what to call them, But they just stepped their game up 💯

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

No not Mars, I do have a sp250 & tsl2000 though. I can't even find this new light online yet. Every light they send me has a different manufacturer name on it lmao. I don't know what to call them, But they just stepped their game up 💯

Send a photo of the new light I'd be interested to see it. Where did you buy? Alibaba or Ebay?

EDIT: Just realized you had already posted it.

Looks like a QB, same as everyone else seems to be doing it. I think QB's are going to be around for a long time. easier to manufacture and fix, cheaper too. Since most the vendors are selling 288 or 272 chip QB's with LM301B or LM301H the fixtures should all be the same for now no matter the brand. Things that will improve this are new LED Diodes as they are released (whether white, IR, UV etc) as well as improved drivers and perhaps heat sinks.

Eight

Eight

Send a photo of the new light I'd be interested to see it. Where did you buy? Alibaba or Ebay?

EDIT: Just realized you had already posted it.

Looks like a QB, same as everyone else seems to be doing it. I think QB's are going to be around for a long time. easier to manufacture and fix, cheaper too. Since most the vendors are selling 288 or 272 chip QB's with LM301B or LM301H the fixtures should all be the same for now no matter the brand. Things that will improve this are new LED Diodes as they are released (whether white, IR, UV etc) as well as improved drivers and perhaps heat sinks.
Yea, but this didn't cost me a dime. Now I have a 2x6 veg area that is covered by free lights and another over a autoflower for $0.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
As a community member, a kindly reminder for farmers: Please kindly be careful some new LED Brands, especially on Alibaba, and Amazon. Some bad manufacturers may produce unqualified lamps for short-term profits, make enough money and then exit the market, no after-sales service, then return to the market using another new brand to continue to produce bad light, just be careful

Eight

Eight

As a community member, a kindly reminder for farmers: Please kindly be careful some new LED Brands, especially on Alibaba, and Amazon. Some bad manufacturers may produce unqualified lamps for short-term profits, make enough money and then exit the market, no after-sales service, then return to the market using another new brand to continue to produce bad light, just be careful
This light is better built than the tsl model I have, and on par with build quality as the sp250, but with better diodes than both.And all for $0.00

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I believe we will meet in the near future😎
I tried to talk with your sales people. they were either unable or unwilling to work on me with the pricing. But yeah, hopefully when you guys bring out your new lights (im thinking QB's with meanwell drivers) you can do better deals.

Or maybe ill win a give away :p

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Our price system with strict rules.

The giveaway of the new chips lights is sure to be a long time coming, they are still tested, we don't mass produce yet.

But there must be a giveaway activity in April, is it will start today?🥳

Moshmen

Moshmen

I tried to talk with your sales people. they were either unable or unwilling to work on me with the pricing. But yeah, hopefully when you guys bring out your new lights (im thinking QB's with meanwell drivers) you can do better deals.

Or maybe ill win a give away :p
I believe we will meet in the near future😎
I like my sp-250 but was able to double the wattage at almost half price ! Sorry mars I would have bought mars if you would have did a little better than the 3% discount offered !

I really like the way the SP- 250 fits in my 2’x4’ tent ! 2 lights would be perfect

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Our price system with strict rules.

The giveaway of the new chips lights is sure to be a long time coming, they are still tested, we don't mass produce yet.

But there must be a giveaway activity in April, is it will start today?🥳

MarsHydro has april fool jokes.

But srsly tho. Show me what you've got ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom