• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

A video of TSL2000, the SP250 will come out soon
Great production! very entertaining.
May I ask what and whose drivers these are? They don't look like anything that I have seen before?
Snap7

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
that' what mentioned the "B" driver, not the Meanwell driver, also adjust the wattage by using the screwer

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

that' what mentioned the "B" driver, not the Meanwell driver, also adjust the wattage by using the screwer
TY, but I am even more confused now. I own 3 Meanwell type B drivers that don't look anything like those. Maybe I misunderstood..are they Meanwell, custom drivers or a different brand??
It's hard to see the dimmer external leads, but they are on the right and there are no
Snap8
internal screws.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
TY, but I am even more confused now. I own 3 Meanwell type B drivers that don't look anything like those. Maybe I misunderstood..are they Meanwell, custom drivers or a different brand??
It's hard to see the dimmer external leads, but they are on the right and there are noView attachment 905267 internal screws.
Not the Meanwell, other brand, made in China. I just took the photo at our showroom

TSL2000driver
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems the driver of TSL2000 is still CE standard. Will you update all drivers to Meanwell?
Yes, the driver is of high quality. We don't have the plan to upgrade all drivers to Meanwell so far. Our mission is to provide high-quality products at reasonable and affordable prices, let most people can benefit from the new tech great LEDs. Under the condition of the same function and the same high quality, we will choose accessories with higher cost-efficient, not just the brands

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That warrats
Yes, the driver is of high quantity. We don't have the plan to upgrade all drivers to Meanwell so far. Our mission is to provide high-quality products at reasonable and affordable prices, let most people can benefit from the new tech great LEDs. Under the condition of the same function and the same high quality, we will choose accessories with higher cost-efficient, not just the brand

Yes, the driver is of high quantity. We don't have the plan to upgrade all drivers to Meanwell so far. Our mission is to provide high-quality products at reasonable and affordable prices, let most people can benefit from the new tech great LEDs. Under the condition of the same function and the same high quality, we will choose accessories with higher cost-efficient, not just the brands

Question:
How long is the warranty on that driver(s), and who provides it? Mars, or the driver manufacturer?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
BTW, how is your Halloween? I'm so curious. My colleagues have opened the thread to share planting photos of Halloween, pumpink carving? How about you guys' ideas? 🤔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom