• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I must visit that forum today🤓, know more buzzer
Buzzer777 was banned from that forum for calling certain people out in a PM..I still visit from time to time with a different IP addy and a different handle. It was bad before, and even worse today. I can't post my avatar here, since it would be interpreted as a TOS violation, and I love this place too much for that to ever happen!

However, if you are serious..just Google Buzzer777 and add the name of that particular forum..I am on a few others as well under the same handle.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I hope that you are not Sara, since she should know exactly how much damage she did to Marshydro with her constant balooney and self promotion (of herself, not your company). By my PM to you a while back, I think that you know that I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt..
NOT FOR SARA, and her paid troll in the UK..LOKI****

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here you go Emmy, still veging under TSW-2000.
Planning on flipping this weekend:)
6228447C 37B8 4C00 838A E331A8198201

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Most of my colleagues have done a lot of work on the different forums, but we're all completely different individuals, this is my first-time work on the forum, thank you guys support, I'm going to work harder to better serve THCfarmers. Any comments about the products, service, I will appreciate it, I'm willing to listen to growers, for a better Mars Hydro, for your guys' better growing 🥳 🥳 🥳

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Most of my colleagues have done a lot of work on the different forums, but we're all completely different individuals, this is my first-time work on the forum, thank you guys support, I'm going to work harder to better serve THCfarmers. Any comments about the products, service, I will appreciate it, I'm willing to listen to growers, for a better Mars Hydro, for your guys' better growing 🥳 🥳 🥳
You appear to be 100% legit, but Sara is a clown of the 1st order. She secretly complains to the mods on anything that she doesn't like..truth or not, in the other forum, as does her toad of a follower Loki***. That is one reason that Mars gets such a rough time on the forums. Defending the old the old Mars lights, and trying to rat out anybody that calls them as they see them. You are way better than that and encourage growers (even the ones that were burned before, to give mars another chance. If you google THCfarmer and Marshydro, there are thread and thread of complaints on Mars and their old products. The exact same thing happened this very year on one other forum that I belong to. I won't mention them by name publicly obviously, but will provide the name if you want it via PM. There are also numerous videos showing just how cheaply the old series were made,. (google gromau5 for one).

I questioned you about the drivers due to previous poor quality of components.

Warranties are great, but if a small grower loses a light..his flowering plants are doomed..especially if the plants are autos and have their genetic clocks ticking no matter what..Just about anything stressful will cause a pause in growth, and the harvest will be poor..not to mention the lack of quality.

Instead of fixing lights under warranty, they tried to send diodes and instructions to DIY..NOT acceptable by any means!

Like this!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Now on the market, full of all kinds of quantum board, tendency 😅
NOT!
That is a Photon Samsung diode (lmb5160), in my picture currently in my veg area. Alternating 3000k and 4500k diodes that needs no heatsink, and they came without a driver so we could diy Like this!

That light is about 3 yrs old from a now out of business small vendor that could not keep pace as others got into the market (Photon Sunboard)..The post above is very similar and is loaded with false innuendos. Please don't tempt me to post more..This is your thread and not mine, but bad info will not fly on this forum as it can on other boards. Too many light freaks to call you out.😜

Greenman pipe is standing guard too..LMAO
Fixture
Fixture 2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

NOT!
That is a Photon Samsung diode (lmb5160), in my picture currently in my veg area. Alternating 3000k and 4500k diodes that needs no heatsink, and they came without a driver so we could diy Like this!

That light is about 3 yrs old from a now out of business small vendor that could not keep pace as others got into the market (Photon Sunboard)..The post above is very similar and is loaded with false innuendos. Please don't tempt me to post more..This is your thread and not mine, but bad info will not fly on this forum as it can on other boards. Too many light freaks to call you out.😜

Greenman pipe is standing guard too..LMAO
View attachment 906125View attachment 906126
Time for some sleep..Hopefully your thread will continue to ROCK! Have a good evening/night, and Boogie on! You're doing great! 😀

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hope our efforts and the new tech LEDs can regain your trust. Keep following, please. There will be some reviews of our new products, also more giveaways in the future, a chance to get free LEDs to test, give the public a real review 😊
There is more of a chance of me trusting tainted Chinese baby formula on my future grandchildren then trusting your company or its claims. I get why the site is willing to take
Your money for advertising, but there should be a note next to them linking to the previous threads about your products....

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Instead of fixing lights under warranty, they tried to send diodes and instructions to DIY

Guys, for the warranty, the old LEDs modle, we admit don't do enough care, we usually provide two solutions to customers:
1. Send the lamp back to our repair center, and we will send it back to customers after we repair it.
2. If the customer could DIY, we can provide replacement parts and instructions, in order to save time and not delay the plant growing.

We don't have enough repair centers now, but with the market expending, we will gradually cooperate with more and more, to provide better service, but also continue to improve our quality.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
About the warranty, for Mars Hydro's new TS and SP series, only two kinds of problems
1. Driver - we send the replacement power supply to the customer, they're easily replaced. Or send it to our repair center, we replace it or repair it.
2. Diode - we will send a new whole LED panel to customers.

TS and SP new high-quality chips, high-quality drivers, rarely occur these issues.😎

But there are some other needs to notice, to avoid damage the light
1. The lamp must be used under the specified voltage to avoid burning out. We will ship the light according to customers' local voltage and the using plug. If you have special needs, please contact us.
2. TS and SP are designed without fans to avoid noise, the driver will be hot in the summer or other hot environments, if you don't want to add a small fan, could let the driver outside of the tent. Since October, our factory extends the power cord to solve the issues.
If the lamp you used is the short power cord we produced before, you can contact us to buy the extension cord, 15usd/pcs. If you can DIY, we will send you the cord parameter, please kindly notice every cord color, the connection, avoid the wrong connection damage the light.

Finally, any after-sales problems, please kindly state your issues to my colleague Kelly [email protected] , or PM or email me directly, we will help you😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
There is more of a chance of me trusting tainted Chinese baby formula on my future grandchildren then trusting your company or its claims. I get why the site is willing to take
Your money for advertising, but there should be a note next to them linking to the previous threads about your products....
The unscrupulous baby formula company really made people angry 😡so it went bankrupt and the people were punished by the law. You can't paint everyone with the same brush, most families still use the baby formula our own produce, safe, healthy, no problems. Also, some people have a bad fixed impression of us, because of some old products, what's also why I'm here, We don't advertise to force others to say how good we are, just keep real, little by little progress

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

The unscrupulous baby formula company really made people angry 😡so it went bankrupt and the people were punished by the law. You can't paint everyone with the same brush, most families still use the baby formula our own produce, safe, healthy, no problems. Also, some people have a bad fixed impression of us, because of some old products, what's also why I'm here, We don't advertise to force others to say how good we are, just keep real, little by little progress

Well unscrupulous lighting companies make me angry and think you have a lot of owing for your previous products

420baby

420baby

About the warranty, for Mars Hydro's new TS and SP series, only two kinds of problems
1. Driver - we send the replacement power supply to the customer, they're easily replaced. Or send it to our repair center, we replace it or repair it.
2. Diode - we will send a new whole LED panel to customers.

TS and SP new high-quality chips, high-quality drivers, rarely occur these issues.😎

But there are some other needs to notice, to avoid damage the light
1. The lamp must be used under the specified voltage to avoid burning out. We will ship the light according to customers' local voltage and the using plug. If you have special needs, please contact us.
2. TS and SP are designed without fans to avoid noise, the driver will be hot in the summer or other hot environments, if you don't want to add a small fan, could let the driver outside of the tent. Since October, our factory extends the power cord to solve the issues.
If the lamp you used is the short power cord we produced before, you can contact us to buy the extension cord, 15usd/pcs. If you can DIY, we will send you the cord parameter, please kindly notice every cord color, the connection, avoid the wrong connection damage the light.

Finally, any after-sales problems, please kindly state your issues to my colleague Kelly [email protected] , or PM or email me directly, we will help you😊
Have used the SP250 for almost half year. No any issues yet. But thanks for your statement about the warranty. I know how to do if i meet some problems.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you @420baby , happy growing with SP250, have a big harvest

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
growing with TS3000, thanks @Timbo0716 sharing, happy growing everyone

20191030 074254

20191030 074305