Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Love my Mars-Hydro Lights. I've never had a problem yet.
you know i agree,ive never used one ,but also i have had lights ,fan filter combos and tent i cant stand,most have gone to crap on me too,but might just be me,when i get pissed im a little hot headed were i might rough house things,hahahha,but really not all products can be treated the same,im mechanic by trade ive got cornwell,snap on ,mac tools all the best shit,even scan tools /electronics.
believe it or not my money makers are cheap shit from harbor frieght ,even scan tools that work better the top of line,so that said i dont think bashing a company for trying to make money is all cool ,ive seen my share of shit products over the years,i even remember the mars incidents from a few years back,but i also know that every time i snezze someone else is coming up with a better product,so there is no real reason to be rude when things dont go your way if you dig,i got 2 of them 300 watt blurple lights,run hot as hell and really i dont like um,but damned if i aint pulling them out in a pinch to use hahahah.
so really products arent equal to anyone person use if you dig,just use um to they break and buy new one is all im saying,hell i could really do some bashing with these so called next best thing seeds being made these days ,but dont ,might just be me if you dig

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

you know i agree,ive never used one ,but also i have had lights ,fan filter combos and tent i cant stand,most have gone to crap on me too,but might just be me,when i get pissed im a little hot headed were i might rough house things,hahahha,but really not all products can be treated the same,im mechanic by trade ive got cornwell,snap on ,mac tools all the best shit,even scan tools /electronics.
believe it or not my money makers are cheap shit from harbor frieght ,even scan tools that work better the top of line,so that said i dont think bashing a company for trying to make money is all cool ,ive seen my share of shit products over the years,i even remember the mars incidents from a few years back,but i also know that every time i snezze someone else is coming up with a better product,so there is no real reason to be rude when things dont go your way if you dig,i got 2 of them 300 watt blurple lights,run hot as hell and really i dont like um,but damned if i aint pulling them out in a pinch to use hahahah.
so really products arent equal to anyone person use if you dig,just use um to they break and buy new one is all im saying,hell i could really do some bashing with these so called next best thing seeds being made these days ,but dont ,might just be me if you dig
Believe me, I know how it is. If I had a bad experience with the lights or customer service, I'd be the first to say it. I barely get by in my household so I don't want wasted money. All I do is comment from my personal experience and that's it. I don't sugar coat nor will you ever see me say this is the best or that is. I just call it like I see it. While others may have had bad experiences, I haven't. I do well with Mars-Hydro lights so I show my work.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Believe me, I know how it is. If I had a bad experience with the lights or customer service, I'd be the first to say it. I barely get by in my household so I don't want wasted money. All I do is comment from my personal experience and that's it. I don't sugar coat nor will you ever see me say this is the best or that is. I just call it like I see it. While others may have had bad experiences, I haven't. I do well with Mars-Hydro lights so I show my work.
i started relying on china stuff ,when craftsman turn to shit,i use to walk into store and get a replacement tool on the spot,no more even a damn wrench the send some damn were to be fixed even when obviuosly broken,so hell ya i buy from overseas same products,same metals cheaper price hell ya

Moshmen

Moshmen

No not just you for sure! Lol everyone just trying to make a living! Lol

D

dokgonzo

as i understand it, a lot of companys made mistakes a few years ago. the technology and the science behind it wasnt the same 5 years ago as it is today. we forget how long these lm301s have been around. mars isnt top of the line, its mid range. but it doesnt mean youre wasting money lol. they get the job done and you arent dropping 800+ bucks into something (especialy first timers or lazy/busy) youre not even sure youll be good at or care enough to continue

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

If I’m not mistaken I think Samsung is a chinese based company? With most production taking place inside China ?

My mars light has performed well, there are things I wish it had but it is the low end model . For the $ I believe it’s a decent light!
Not the biggest mars fan on the planet! But let’s give them a little credit as their product is improved. And will continue to improve!

you May be the biggest fanboi I have seen to date.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

so what exactlty are they lying to us all about. lol really.... im curious. you always seem to know what china is up to. is it cause they arent using "top bin samsungs"? lmao

they have made outrageous claims for years. Tried to use namplating to confuse new growers. Pilfered money from those who just didn’t know, and filled the grow world with false advertising that has done nothing but help perpetuate bad practices. It’s great they finally started reading about the results of other companies and have been able to copy enough to continue to hold a decent market share of indoor persona grow lighting. Personally it’s the way the business has behaved over these last few years that has caused my Very low opinion. You can actually buy American made boards, from American companies, here in America and pay a little more. Why you ask? Well yes you can order direct from China, and help as these companies skip tariffs and avoid due taxes. Yes you can save a buck -

I have never given my money to Mars hydro. I have tried a few of their older lights and can’t say enough about how they where poorly made, not efficient, hot, not spectrum accurate.... ect. Thankfully I didn’t end up like several friends.

This will most likely also get deleted. Might get me banned as I know Mars is going to continue to complain about my dissent. I support the people of Hong Kong. Stand strong my friends ❤️ This has everything to do with honesty and nothing to do with people/culture let’s just be clear.

BigCube

BigCube

I agree with @Moshmen

You can do a lot worse than Mars.
They have shown a steady increase in development, they seem to be paying attention to the growers and what they expect out of a mid range fixture. And their quality seems to be good.

If cheap quantum boards didn't exist, I would probably be using mars right now too.

Dont listen to that mean old @Mr.jiujitsu 🤣 he's just a grump 🤭

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I agree with @Moshmen

You can do a lot worse than Mars.
They have shown a steady increase in development, they seem to be paying attention to the growers and what they expect out of a mid range fixture. And their quality seems to be good.

If cheap quantum boards didn't exist, I would probably be using mars right now too.

Dont listen to that mean old @Mr.jiujitsu 🤣 he's just a grump 🤭

I’m gonna go dab and contemplate the proper response 😂🤣 and I’ll tell you the same thing I told the gf and kids this morning when they woke me up, I AM NOT FUCKING GRUMPY 😂🤣

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Like I also stated, if I had ANY problems with them I would be the first to say it. I can't say how they were years ago but I can say how they are now. I stick to what works for me best. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Maybe they didn't have shit together back then but from my personal experience everything was A+. right down to the customer service. I didn't wait weeks for my lights either. At my door 48 hours after I paid. My plants do great under their lights. When I have a complaint...you'll know it. Until then.....a Marsian I am.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Like I also stated, if I had ANY problems with them I would be the first to say it. I can't say how they were years ago but I can say how they are now. I stick to what works for me best. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Maybe they didn't have shit together back then but from my personal experience everything was A+. right down to the customer service. I didn't wait weeks for my lights either. At my door 48 hours after I paid. My plants do great under their lights. When I have a complaint...you'll know it. Until then.....a Marsian I am.

May I ask how long you have been running them?

basscaptain

basscaptain

heres the 4111 for me.....

when I was young I got Everything I Could USA..............

back then it was usa or japan..... People here Still Wanted to Work.......
Then Oversea stuff was better, so off to twain we go and a lot of other places....

Now Nothing much is made here... the price to pay the work froce off today to sit on there Cell phones all the time there at work and Get Paid to do it......

I'll pass on....... the usa needs to get baacck to the 50's where People Worked ffor a Living...... Not get paid to bitch about shit all day on the Net.....

Now at my age II don't care if it has a life time war.... in the usa, I need my $$$ to last and if II can save $$$$$ I'll take the chance on most things Now....

I made 20 hr. in 1980......... the painters today STILL make 15--20 a hr...... Cann't go pay someone 50-100 a hr too work on something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom