• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

heres the 4111 for me.....

when I was young I got Everything I Could USA..............

back then it was usa or japan..... People here Still Wanted to Work.......
Then Oversea stuff was better, so off to twain we go and a lot of other places....

Now Nothing much is made here... the price to pay the work froce off today to sit on there Cell phones all the time there at work and Get Paid to do it......

I'll pass on....... the usa needs to get baacck to the 50's where People Worked ffor a Living...... Not get paid to bitch about shit all day on the Net.....

Now at my age II don't care if it has a life time war.... in the usa, I need my $$$ to last and if II can save $$$$$ I'll take the chance on most things Now....

I made 20 hr. in 1980......... the painters today STILL make 15--20 a hr...... Cann't go pay someone 50-100 a hr too work on something.....
i got disagree wit that,we as americans choice to have it that way,we are freaking lazy ass period,we want the best bang for or are buck,but want it the cheapest too,we preach child labor,guess what friends i was picking crops as soon as i could recognize a snake in a furrow,i was mowing grass and throwing newspapers before and after school ,why you ask because even a kid has dreams and when you see your family of 10 kids and parents struggle,you as a kid want to help,it natures way,that explains the kids shit that gonna come up in a bit,this convo always lead there,
next look at the big 3 ford,chevy ,chysler,there all going over seas,why tarrifs you say,yes maybe,but you tell me were it is right to pay a man or women 20 freaking bucks a hour to put hub caps on,there is your union dollars working right there ,fuck a union,i never needed them to talk for me and a lot of folk are forced to pay those due just to have a job these days,those unions have a lot to do with all these bissness going over seas ,so dont just blame a country for getting into the cash game we do it frequently,the american way right.
no friends we give what we recieve,so bash all you want but when the nuts hit the stump we bring on what we want,good or bad and these folks doing the same job for less are just feeding there kids too,dont blame them for what we want and that is every thing for cheap hands down
tell ya some thing else these products may be copied and one thing changed to avoid patents and such and as they say the work wasnt put in,but when i pay 50 bucks for a coffe pot that last just as long for a 15 dollor coffe pot from wally world,my money goes over seas,im not saying all this because of mars hydro either there products i have never used ,im saying all this because my old ass has been around for 60 years and ive watched this world evolve from a candle to a quantum board light ,but i also have the choice of what i use

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i got disagree wit that,we as americans choice to have it that way,we are freaking lazy ass period,we want the best bang for or are buck,but want it the cheapest too,we preach child labor,guess what friends i was picking crops as soon as i could recognize a snake in a furrow,i was mowing grass and throwing newspapers before and after school ,why you ask because even a kid has dreams and when you see your family of 10 kids and parents struggle,you as a kid want to help,it natures way,that explains the kids shit that gonna come up in a bit,this convo always lead there,
next look at the big 3 ford,chevy ,chysler,there all going over seas,why tarrifs you say,yes maybe,but you tell me were it is right to pay a man or women 20 freaking bucks a hour to put hub caps on,there is your union dollars working right there ,fuck a union,i never needed them to talk for me and a lot of folk are forced to pay those due just to have a job these days,those unions have a lot to do with all these bissness going over seas ,so dont just blame a country for getting into the cash game we do it frequently,the american way right.
no friends we give what we recieve,so bash all you want but when the nuts hit the stump we bring on what we want,good or bad and these folks doing the same job for less are just feeding there kids too,dont blame them for what we want and that is every thing for cheap hands down

Just a note. The American car makers are going to build cars in china because they buy a lot more cars than us. We buy suv’s and trucks now. Almost no cars.

They blame it on tariffs because they just put tons of americans out of work.

But the real reason is the factories were losing money.

They admit this in the industry magazine Auto News but blame Trump in the news.

What a world. ;-)

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

What I don't understand is when people say the lights suck or something along those lines....I mean yea they aren't the sun but they do the job. The main question is.....do the lights work? Yes they do. Ive pulled well over a gram per watt using them too.

basscaptain

basscaptain

you just said about thee same thing I was saying....
and I''m not talking union $$$
i made 10 a hr when i was 8-10 yrs old, working weekends and summers as a painters helper

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What I don't understand is when people say the lights suck or something along those lines....I mean yea they aren't the sun but they do the job. The main question is.....do the lights work? Yes they do. Ive pulled well over a gram per watt using them too.
I got a mars hydro and I ain’t got no complaints.
Actually got a smorgasbord of lights, I like em all!:)
D32A21AA BD2A 49D1 A7CE 6CB6C3F2F21A

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just a note. The American car makers are going to build cars in china because they buy a lot more cars than us. We buy suv’s and trucks now. Almost no cars.

They blame it on tariffs because they just put tons of americans out of work.

But the real reason is the factories were losing money.

They admit this in the industry magazine Auto News but blame Trump in the news.

What a world. ;-)
those factories are closed because of unions bro,not trump not me or you,i can build a car ,which you are right no one buys,any more ,agian folks buy a damn diesal truck and a suv ,which is just a station wagon new school ,but a station wagon,,they get the worst gas milege,both the suv and the truck but guess what,there cool ,right,then they put a new camera on the back of it for you to back up and charge 60 thousand damn dollars for it,hell i can buy a mobile home for that and in some states a damn 3 bedroom house.
but i can take a car or a truck and completly rebuild or build that vehicle for a third of what they sell the new ones for.
no bro it is freaking greed ll the way around ,just greed why americans arent working and factories are closing

D

dokgonzo

they have made outrageous claims for years. Tried to use namplating to confuse new growers. Pilfered money from those who just didn’t know, and filled the grow world with false advertising that has done nothing but help perpetuate bad practices. It’s great they finally started reading about the results of other companies and have been able to copy enough to continue to hold a decent market share of indoor persona grow lighting. Personally it’s the way the business has behaved over these last few years that has caused my Very low opinion. You can actually buy American made boards, from American companies, here in America and pay a little more. Why you ask? Well yes you can order direct from China, and help as these companies skip tariffs and avoid due taxes. Yes you can save a buck -

I have never given my money to Mars hydro. I have tried a few of their older lights and can’t say enough about how they where poorly made, not efficient, hot, not spectrum accurate.... ect. Thankfully I didn’t end up like several friends.

This will most likely also get deleted. Might get me banned as I know Mars is going to continue to complain about my dissent. I support the people of Hong Kong. Stand strong my friends ❤ This has everything to do with honesty and nothing to do with people/culture let’s just be clear.
lol why do you always end youre mars rants with "this will likely be deleted".
i appretiate your patriotism by the way. its great you want to support your country. i honestly dont know what "technology" theyve stolen... i mean they just arrange diodes. its like budget kingbright just arranges diodes in china and makes it cheap. sure you can go HLG and support a countryman or something but thats different.
im not sure how theyve behaved that has been so bad. marketing to novice growers through ignorance i would imagine? not very tasteful but definatly not rare in this lighting game.
its fine but man, you act like theyve personally screwed you over. im just curious what your direct experience has been. (not trying to start shit either between you guys haha)

basscaptain

basscaptain

those Faactorices are closse Beccaussee

the Rich NEED MORE $$$$$>>>./ Big Buss>>// Gov..... It's all the same thing

Fuck the little guy>>>> you and Me..................... to make $$$$$$ that They can NEVER Spend............

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you just said about thee same thing I was saying....
and I''m not talking union $$$
i made 10 a hr when i was 8-10 yrs old, working weekends and summers as a painters helper
my point is the union for just one,it are way of thinking ,you have run a company,you know out of 10 workers only 2 are gonna be 110% to there job,you gonna tell me when you give it alll you got and to be equal the other 8 sit back and watch you sweat your ass off and are paid the same as you,is fair.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Started roofing in 1990 makin $6 hr.
Guy starting out these days are makin$21hr.
Go figure🤷‍♀️
My mom kick me out at 12 II was making 15 a hr..... I run with a older poeple I knew poeple inn collage pumping gas for min wage....

that's when I said screw school

basscaptain

basscaptain

my point is the union for just one,it are way of thinking ,you have run a company,you know out of 10 workers only 2 are gonna be 110% to there job,you gonna tell me when you give it alll you got and to be equal the other 8 sit back and watch you sweat your ass off and are paid the same as you,is fair.
No not at all................ USA is LAZY.........
I'm 56 I'll out work any 30 yr old hands down.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The main question has not been answered because they are too new and using cheaper diodes and drivers.

How long will they last? How much degradation in how much time to the diodes.

And they are not much cooler than hid if they arent getting what they are calling 2 grams per watt equivalent in the industry.

I got a gram per watt with a 600hps and 1.4 with a 315 cmh. With 4 weeks veg under t-5’s from rooted clones.

Not much point in paying more for a cheap led in my opinion.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No not at all................ USA is LAZY.........
I'm 56 I'll out work any 30 yr old hands down.....
completly lazy,the real reason factories are a thing of the past,is somone finally figured out,that buy limiting employees to 32 hrs a week ,that they can save money and make the employee feel like they have more time off but still,have a wage,
when in reality they hire 2 fols for 1 and no vaction pay,no retirement,no insurance,so 2 emplyoees is still cheaper to have ,happy or not and just recycle them just like cars hahahah,sad but true folks
GUESS WHAT IT ALL BEGAN WHEN THE INTERNET CAME INTO THE PICTURE
yep we evolved over night and everyone got fat

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

those factories are closed because of unions bro,not trump not me or you,i can build a car ,which you are right no one buys,any more ,agian folks buy a damn diesal truck and a suv ,which is just a station wagon new school ,but a station wagon,,they get the worst gas milege,both the suv and the truck but guess what,there cool ,right,then they put a new camera on the back of it for you to back up and charge 60 thousand damn dollars for it,hell i can buy a mobile home for that and in some states a damn 3 bedroom house.
but i can take a car or a truck and completly rebuild or build that vehicle for a third of what they sell the new ones for.
no bro it is freaking greed ll the way around ,just greed why americans arent working and factories are closing

Its just business for these companies. Business as usual. When they made more money building pickups in Mexico they built them there. Same with Cananda.

The demand for passenger cars in china is huge. So they will build them there for max profit.

The unions are still building trucks and suvs here.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The main question has not been answered because they are too new and using cheaper diodes and drivers.

How long will they last? How much degradation in how much time to the diodes.

And they are not much cooler than hid if they arent getting what they are calling 2 grams per watt equivalent in the industry.

I got a gram per watt with a 600hps and 1.4 with a 315 cmh. With 4 weeks veg under t-5’s from rooted clones.

Not much point in paying more for a cheap led in my opinion.
im running my 400 watt hps right now,with a cool tube at 100% and it is still cooler in the tent than it was with the 2 cheap blurple lights i bought,i sit back and watch the things folks say about the top line lights,and heat comes out all the time,so im thinking why spend the extra cash when i can just buy a new bulb when it goes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom