• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Today's growing tips, par and lux needed in the different growing stage

These figures come from the LumiGrow LED Growers Guide for Cannabis and other on-line resources:
Par

Notes:
These figures are not for grow rooms with CO2 enrichment.
Lux is applicable to white LED light 3000°K - 4500°K.

DrDK

DrDK

1st Grow using TS 2000 on 4 plants. 3 Black Cherry Sodas and 1 Mimosa Breath. Light covering slightly less than 1 square meter. Great lights. Haven't tried dimming them yet. Figured you want as much light as possible. BCS should be ready in 3-5 days. Mimosa Breath probably another 7-9.

Using TS1000 for single Jungle Cake. Probably 8-10 away.

Really love the lights.

IMG 20200222 201436045
IMG 20200222 201431784
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

1st Grow using TS 2000 on 4 plants. 3 Black Cherry Sodas and 1 Mimosa Breath. Light covering slightly less than 1 square meter. Great lights. Haven't tried dimming them yet. Figured you want as much light as possible. BCS should be ready in 3-5 days. Mimosa Breath probably another 7-9.

Really love the lights.
Nice plants.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thank you. You have some very nice looking plants. Have you dimmed your lights close to harvest? Was thinking of doing it next grow to mimic the sun. Any thoughts.
Nope. I never once dimmed them. I normally raise the light a little and cut the hours down. Like 10 on and 14 off. I start at 12/12 but when I get to the last final weeks, I start cutting 1 hour per week.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter

Really love the lights.
Hi DrDK, welcome to Mars Hydro LED. Your plants are pretty good, TS1000 will bring you a big harvest🥳 🥳 🥳

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Today's growing tips: Recommended Lighting Time

Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
You also can adjust the light time based on plant needs and your own growing style

DrDK

DrDK

Nope. I never once dimmed them. I normally raise the light a little and cut the hours down. Like 10 on and 14 off. I start at 12/12 but when I get to the last final weeks, I start cutting 1 hour per week.
Thank for the tip. I'm also cutting down the hours for the last 2 weeks. 11 on 13 off, but haven't adjusted light hight. Probably going to harvest top of plants and let some of the lower buds flower longer.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, we're back in the office today, Monday, everything completely back to normal. But there is no stock of our SP250 in the China factory. Now the workers are stepping up the SP250 production. For those countries that need to ship from China, we will deliver the goods in March. When you purchase, please kindly notice the stock. Thanks for your understanding:)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Farmers, we're back in the office today, Monday, everything completely back to normal. But there is no stock of our SP250 in the China factory. Now the workers are stepping up the SP250 production. For those countries that need to ship from China, we will deliver the goods in March. When you purchase, please kindly notice the stock. Thanks for your understanding:)
Must be the 3% discount ! That’s outstanding

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Mars Hydro Statement- Why We Can't Give Big Discount? -

Recently some customers complained that why Mars Hydro couldn't give big discount, 15% or more like other American sellers. Yes, we have to say sorry we can't.

Firstly, We sell lights at a reasonable and lowest price. Comparing with other light sellers especially Amecian sellers, their price is 2-3 times higher than us. MarsHydro is $100, others are $300 -$500+ dollars for the same quality and service.

Secondly, Mars Hydro spends 11 years contributing to bringing the market high efficiency led grow lights, and there is actually "something" (quality and service)if you know us. Please check the spectrum and PPE of our New series TS and SP, they are the most cost-effective in the market, we promise. The price is lovely too. Thirdly, Mars Hydro is every beginner and tightly budget growers' choice. This is our goal. So yes, we can't give a big discount, because we already sell at the best/lowest price on all platforms.

We can raise prices then give you a bigger discount; Or sell at the best price, no discount. We think the first choice is meaningless. Which offer do you prefer? 😊

WHY 3

FourthCity

FourthCity

Mars Hydro Statement- Why We Can't Give Big Discount? -

Recently some customers complained that why Mars Hydro couldn't give big discount, 15% or more like other American sellers. Yes, we have to say sorry we can't.

Firstly, We sell lights at a reasonable and lowest price. Comparing with other light sellers especially Amecian sellers, their price is 2-3 times higher than us. MarsHydro is $100, others are $300 -$500+ dollars for the same quality and service.

Secondly, Mars Hydro spends 11 years contributing to bringing the market high efficiency led grow lights, and there is actually "something" (quality and service)if you know us. Please check the spectrum and PPE of our New series TS and SP, they are the most cost-effective in the market, we promise. The price is lovely too. Thirdly, Mars Hydro is every beginner and tightly budget growers' choice. This is our goal. So yes, we can't give a big discount, because we already sell at the best/lowest price on all platforms.

We can raise prices then give you a bigger discount; Or sell at the best price, no discount. We think the first choice is meaningless. Which offer do you prefer? 😊

View attachment 944192
Most of your American competitors with similar products are priced within 20% per watt, they are not 2-3 times as expensive, typically they are priced a little higher than yours but are often less when they are on sale.

I have seen two groups of people speaking out about your prices, one group consists of those that are asking for discounts and would ask for discounts no matter what your price is, I would just ignore these people because they will never be happy and will always ask for more. The other group is people telling you that Mars Hydro should lower prices if they want to be more competitive which is a valid point. Alternatively, if your lights had samsung diodes rather than epistar the current pricing would be a little more palatable.

Fwiw, your message came off a little passive aggressive.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Alternatively, if your lights had samsung diodes rather than epistar the current pricing would be a little more palatable.
Thanks for your suggestions. We also consider if we release the lamp with Samsung chips, and the price has not been determined yet, but we can promise that it must be cost-effective.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Today's growing tips: How to determine the right light for the growing area?

Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
For TS and SP series lights, why I love Mars Hydro SP more? The most important is because of its thick heat sink, so cool❄ 😎, which can help you reduce the colling system cost.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Today's growing tips: For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?

Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom