mars or hlg $2000 waiting to spend

• Thread starter legitness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
legitness

legitness

So I was about to get 2x hlg600r for my 4x8 x6 tent. normal 600whpsz2
Then someone said get 4 sf2000 and will save money and smash hlg..

They also have the sf7000 etc which still saves loads .

What light would you choose
Mars or hlg?
And what model mars

HighRootz

HighRootz

Between HLG and Mars Hydro..... HLG all day. I'm in the market myself and Mars Hydro has the same tune of "shitty customer service" in a lot of reviews , which led me to stay away from looking at those LED. I'd go with 2 Eye Hortilux Acend 700 ES if it were me spending $2k, just cuz the UV/IR factor with those lights got me sold lol

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
HLG are more of a Top Brand name where Mars Hydro is more mid segment IMO
With 2k in my pocket, I would probably be looking at two HLG Scorpion Diablo.
Saying the above, I only have experience with the Mars Hydro TS1000 lights (3) and the Mars Hydro FC3000 (1) and have had smashing results with them from day one.
Spider Farmer SE5000 is looking like a very nice light and will probably be my next one and you could probably get 4 of those, or double that maybe if you sit tight on the money until they do their next BOGO deal and you would be a total winner with change in your pocket afterwards.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Go for th lower lights and space them out. Only buy th biggest one if you're like a company needing loads for a warehouse

Lower ones are usually cheaper so you're getting more

I just bought 4x240watts for 666usd that's shipping included
960 true Watts
Usually its like 700 to 800alone just for the wattage and for some reason the shipping on big lights are like 300

legitness

legitness

Between HLG and Mars Hydro..... HLG all day. I'm in the market myself and Mars Hydro has the same tune of "shitty customer service" in a lot of reviews , which led me to stay away from looking at those LED. I'd go with 2 Eye Hortilux Acend 700 ES if it were me spending $2k, just cuz the UV/IR factor with those lights got me sold lol
There hps aint they
Hello, plz try our Spider Farmer LED, you can usa Discount Code: SFTHC to get more discount, thanks
Sell your light bro. Isnt sf part of mars yeah? Ive had em years ago bad result so why does the sf beat hlg..looks like spider is a diffetent led alltogether ..looks chineese and fake kinda i was meaning the mars sp series but enlightwn me what a sf is

They call their the sf killer ofc.

What setup to maxout a 4x8 would you rexxomend from your company

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have kingbrite n Hlg, with 2k I’d go Hlg

for a 4x8 your going to need 1100-1500 watts total

I’m at 1000w in my 4x8 and adding one more light

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The new 2021 model of the Spiderfarmer SF4000 looks pretty friggin dope, just sayin. I'll be running one soon enough here myself.

Two of these would be great in a 4x8.
Screenshot 20210804 164711 Samsung Internet

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

Neither Luxx 645 led is what I run and 1700e gavita but I personally like luxx more.. you could get two luxxs if you add another 380 to that 2k

patiofarmer

patiofarmer

Just gonna throw in a vote for Mars, seems no one likes them. I have the new fce4800 in my 4x4 and the smaller fce3000 in my 3x3. I have gotten great results across 4 strains on my 1st run in the 4x4. Has has IR far red and UV. Movable bars so u can customize your light distribution. 2 side by side in a 4x8 would be good I think. Also I'm tough on customer service, as a waiter I expect a lot, I had an issue with not getting enough PAR info, they responded to my Amazon review in 12 hours with the info. Maybe they only responded cuz it was on Amazon, idk. Check out Dr. Mjcoco on YouTube, he does full reviews with par tests. The fce series light did very well, but you can search his archive for whatever light you want to see if he's reviewed it. Have fun on your shopping spree!

JoryK

JoryK

Hi,
Between the two, HLG all the way, but if you want to get a truly superior lighting setup, and you have money, Electric Sky Es-300’s by Green Sunshine Company are the way to go….I used hps/mh for almost 30yrs and these are as just as good if not better. Each es-300 is 330 watts and will cover up to a 5x3 footprint, so you’d want to go with 3 of them. They are out of Oregon, USA, and have superior customer service, hell they’ll call you n discuss your setup n soil n everything about your grow to try n help you out of you want. The owner Dan, writes a lot of reply emails himself. They do live tutorials n stuff with q and a sessions and all kinds shit. Personally, I think they’re one of the best lights out today.

Top Bottom