Marz Canna's Sky High Toke & Tell

• Thread starter Marzcanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Nice full house you have there...turning up the heat so to speak...you must have a killer DH to keep the RH down to somewhat manageable levels

are you planning on a deloliation at day 21 of flower? or schwazz as they call it...I am contemplating doing it but my grow style kinda keeps a reign on things all the way thru. I guess I'll see what I think next week at end of 3rd week flwr.
Hey @sportyridr i have the DH and the Infinity running on full lol 55 - 58% constantly, until the rains come along than I'm in trouble like last week lol 75% in flower is asking for trouble

I've also been contemplating day 21. I don't know if I should mess with it so to speak. I did the schwazz before the flip but gave them a week of recovery before the flip. With day 21 of flower I still feel it's risky, what do you suggest I do? Yea or nah?

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey @sportyridr i have the DH and the Infinity running on full lol 55 - 58% constantly, until the rains come along than I'm in trouble like last week lol 75% in flower is asking for trouble

I've also been contemplating day 21. I don't know if I should mess with it so to speak. I did the schwazz before the flip but gave them a week of recovery before the flip. With day 21 of flower I still feel it's risky, what do you suggest I do? Yea or nah?

I don't get to wound up about the RH like I used to. I just had to realize I can only do what I can do for the room within my means and without some construction of sorts. If I have to cram 10 fans in there to move every last inch of air I'll do it because, well because that's the best I can do with my situation at this point in time.

I will probably break down next year and buy a big ass DH as that function on my AC is worthless at best. All it does is make it colder. Not high on my list as fall/winter is soon upon us. Now it will be too damn dry lol...

it's like being a one legged man in a ass kickin contest with ma nature

@Marzcanna you may not have a choice to selectively defoliate pretty heavily or just schwazz...I know u will make the best decision as your in the room and hands on with it all.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

IMG 20211014 223523thumbfdac21f66fa0288c4e5f6757aa44ceca

Start of week 4. Buds are starting to form and nothing else much happing except decided to take @sportyridr advise who's quite the grower and did a heavy defol / schawazz. After this I ll leave them alone until harvest

IMG 20211016 122125 edit 112184715569338thumbc4c72eb698ae7f593cf68e3275c2e357

IMG 20211016 122139thumb0ae1ce3233227d890280bd6006a9ff13

IMG 20211016 123528thumbcd6aafffbde131b3932d24936edda711

IMG 20211016 123524thumb2321c88249eb4b15ff16ea346817f729

sportyridr

sportyridr

View attachment 1180193

Start of week 4. Buds are starting to form and nothing else much happing except decided to take @sportyridr advise who's quite the grower and did a heavy defol / schawazz. After this I ll leave them alone until harvest

View attachment 1180194

View attachment 1180195

View attachment 1180197

View attachment 1180196

Thanks for the nice compliment but seriously you must be smokin some good stuff Marz...I think you have forgot more than I know...better to be lucky that good I suppose :)

Defol/light schwazz looks great, will definately get some air flow up thru the canopy now. Do you have a fan/fans blowing up through? I doesn't so much make my humidity lower but for me it's peace of mind kinda, knowing that I may not have the best RH numbers but have a boatload of air moving up through...I believe this has saved me with my tent full full in the past so I'm stickin with it lol.

I have not figured the fan part out yet and am leary of putting anything on floor...however just as I write this I had a an idear so I'm gonna go do a lil R & D with spare parts leftover from the tomato cages.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Thanks for the nice compliment but seriously you must be smokin some good stuff Marz...I think you have forgot more than I know...better to be lucky that good I suppose :)

Defol/light schwazz looks great, will definately get some air flow up thru the canopy now. Do you have a fan/fans blowing up through? I doesn't so much make my humidity lower but for me it's peace of mind kinda, knowing that I may not have the best RH numbers but have a boatload of air moving up through...I believe this has saved me with my tent full full in the past so I'm stickin with it lol.

I have not figured the fan part out yet and am leary of putting anything on floor...however just as I write this I had a an idear so I'm gonna go do a lil R & D with spare parts leftover from the tomato cages.
Thanx @sportyridr i did remove abit more leaves than the last photos shows but not alot.

I have a tower fan and a couple of clip fans circulating the air. I'm also a firm believer in air flow altho I feel that it might not be enough still. RH is steady by me for the past week reaching 55% before my exhaust turns on to bring it down to a nice low 40%, but for a day like today it reached 64% and having that air flow gives me abit of peace of mind

Only issue I got with the tower fan is that it does minimize floor space

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thanx @sportyridr i did remove abit more leaves than the last photos shows but not alot.

I have a tower fan and a couple of clip fans circulating the air. I'm also a firm believer in air flow altho I feel that it might not be enough still. RH is steady by me for the past week reaching 55% before my exhaust turns on to bring it down to a nice low 40%, but for a day like today it reached 64% and having that air flow gives me abit of peace of mind

Only issue I got with the tower fan is that it does minimize floor space

Floor space is always a commodity eh. I have all my contraptions hanging from the top down lol. I don't get to wound up even at 65% anymore as long as the winds blowin 🌬

It will be 🙂 and all work out, always does somehow 🔥

sportyridr

sportyridr

@Marzcanna

are you still out there man?...hope all is well...looking to sell you a used autopot system ;)

Top Bottom