Mass x sb < sourslut x sb < rocky x blueberry <afghan skunk x afghan haze from seed

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

SS - Good info to know my man, now I gotta dissect it all and try to put this to memory

J

juggo

sun, you are killin it as always.....wow..just killer bro!

peace,
juggo

S

sunsimulator

SS - Good info to know my man, now I gotta dissect it all and try to put this to memory
thanks bro any help i can be let me know !

Looking good! The SourSlut huh!! lol!
hey hey hey Garden ,, lol u know thats right Sourslut
secret killer .Thanks to Jimmynitz. Shit is Crazy weed.
Wait till next year and if yall let me in on the lil cups going around you will get to try it! lol

sun, you are killin it as always.....wow..just killer bro!

MY BRUDDA FROM ANUDDA MUDDA . lmao You crazy foker were the hell have u been ,, great to see ya ugly ass around! and i know ya ugly ! lol .. really is good to see ya banging around buddy ,, how have u been? :boogie:

peace,
juggo

J

juggo

hey brotha,

I been lurkin around here a long time,finally made an account. Stoked to see you doin up that ecsd,you the man for that one! And wow tk is rockin that wild uc stuff..dig new tech! Will be around.Great talkin to ya again!
peace,
juggo:character0180:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
The more i read your post the more amazed I am at how similar we are. Funny what lovin this plant and being from the same parts can do. OCD too. Gemeni just as bad..Drives me crazy too. When I saw your pic on GTD's Chem thread I was like damn man now sunny's got my shoes on...list goes on..trippin me out!...lol :stonedsmilie:

Anyway, You've got mad skills and I am learning a lot from your post. I have already got the nutes on earlier and running veg 24/7 and been on my game cause of your posts. I am all or nothing type. They been getting it all lately! Thanks Sunsim!

Fred

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
sunsimulator, Wow ! Nice, that is for sure !! Put me down for some sour slut seeds or your re-worked sour d !! Very nice !! monkey5

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey sun, I'll be watching this one!:boogie:
Go Slut Go!!!

C

ColoraDro

Lets call that (sour slut x sour bubble) Sour Skank :friday:

Dro

A

azmatis

just want to take a moment to say thanks sim for all your posts, it really helps new people, love all your crosses esp the sour b one!
learned alot from reading your posts,helps in understanding the science of growing :harvest:
much respect
azmatis

S

sunsimulator

thanks fred ,, I do what i do for all of you!! And knowing it helps others makes me want to di it more!

Hey Bro ,, u know me and ecsd are conjoined twins , Doc says if we ever split ,, it may kill me ,, so they do want to part us due to health reasons if they did !! lmao ,, thanks bro ,, And yea Texas KId is killing it ,, He thinks i was joking about moving in with his ass lol !! DON'T tempt me TK lol ..
You'll have a room mate lol !

Thanks bro .. when i get them ready ,, You'll be the first to know !

LOL go slut go .. thats funny bro .. Hey Jimmy u remember what we talked about with the slut !! We'll That hooker came in the other night after being out with the boys partying having fun sluttin off ! i put her ass in the bedroom and locked the door! Even tied her ass up ! heheheh watch out boys the slut when she comes back out the bedroom is goona be hard to handle!

Lets call that (sour slut x sour bubble) Sour Skank :friday: Lmao thats funny as hell ,, the ol dank sour skank lol

Lookin tits suns!

Thanks Green You know me ,, I try like a mofo! all the way or no way!!

just want to take a moment to say thanks sim for all your posts, it really helps new people, love all your crosses esp the sour b one!
learned alot from reading your posts,helps in understanding the science of growing :harvest:
much respect
azmatis
You are very welcome, This game can make one ask himself many questions ,, ALL WE REALLY NEED TO LEARN IS THE FUNDAMENTALS, THEN WE CAN TWEEK !

Here is pic i got yesterday from a good friend that grew the mass x sb ,, It was so pretty i thought i would show you guys this plant! He grew it outdoors , In a wicked Greenhouse .This pic IS VERY PRETTY to me .
sb_x_mass_2.jpg
mass_x_sb.jpg

C

ColoraDro

thanks fred ,, I do what i do for all of you!! And knowing it helps others makes me want to di it more!

Hey Bro ,, u know me and ecsd are conjoined twins , Doc says if we ever split ,, it may kill me ,, so they do want to part us due to health reasons if they did !! lmao ,, thanks bro ,, And yea Texas KId is killing it ,, He thinks i was joking about moving in with his ass lol !! DON'T tempt me TK lol ..
You'll have a room mate lol !

Thanks bro .. when i get them ready ,, You'll be the first to know !

LOL go slut go .. thats funny bro .. Hey Jimmy u remember what we talked about with the slut !! We'll That hooker came in the other night after being out with the boys partying having fun sluttin off ! i put her ass in the bedroom and locked the door! Even tied her ass up ! heheheh watch out boys the slut when she comes back out the bedroom is goona be hard to handle!

Lets call that (sour slut x sour bubble) Sour Skank :friday: Lmao thats funny as hell ,, the ol dank sour skank lol

Thanks Green You know me ,, I try like a mofo! all the way or no way!!

You are very welcome, This game can make one ask himself many questions ,, ALL WE REALLY NEED TO LEARN IS THE FUNDAMENTALS, THEN WE CAN TWEEK !

Here is pic i got yesterday from a good friend that grew the mass x sb ,, It was so pretty i thought i would show you guys this plant! He grew it outdoors , In a wicked Greenhouse .This pic IS VERY PRETTY to me .
sb_x_mass_2.jpg
mass_x_sb.jpg

Dude my SunSours are gonna be beasts and as cold as it gets we are gonna have some nice colors for sure...

I'm digging the rebirth room bro inspiration for everyone I'm sure...

S

sunsimulator

yea dro u got that pheno ,, They gonna get Full of McNasty Nuggets!lmao ,, i can't wait to see yours ,, hell i can't wait to flower mine lol ,, It will be a lil bit before i flower mine, I juts got them to 4 or 5 weeks ,, I'll wait to take clones after they show sex and flower the clones , I won't flower the mother plants ,, I'll just take clones and flower them.

THANKS GUYS FOR THE NICE WORDS! :handshake

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

ALL WE REALLY NEED TO LEARN IS THE FUNDAMENTALS, THEN WE CAN TWEEK !

That made me laugh; partly out of embarrassment! I tweaked for years and became a pretty decent grower. In the last year I've focused more on the fundamentals and my patients are very complimentary... :) btw, by "tweaking" I don't mean the Jenny Crank diet. I hate crystal meth and its effects on humanity...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking bright in here sunsimulator! :cool I can't wait to see what pheno's you discover...

Latest posts

Top Bottom