Mass x sb < sourslut x sb < rocky x blueberry <afghan skunk x afghan haze from seed

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunsimulator

Thanks Jimmy!!

It all started with you buddy! Sourslut is one of the strongest smokes i have puffed in long time. It also is different than the common herb flavors ,, It is in a class of her own! FUNK FUNK FUNK!!!

true grit

true grit

Sounds killer! You know the masses can't wait broseph!!

S

sunsimulator

WE HAVE SEEDS !!!

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW .

WHEN I HEAR FROM LOGIC AND GET DIRECTIONS THEY WILL COME IN!

tHANKS FOR YALL THE SUPPORT!!! :icon_spin:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That's great news. Any of em Soursluts?

L

lone_botanist

ahh :confused0054:i must pay respects to u sun for all your work..
sd is my all time favorite smoke 24/7 and in my mind not too much can compete.. i had to tagg in so i could cum back and read this whole thread,, hehe,, anyways.. much respects for your work id be down to run sum of your beans anytime.. peace!!

S

sunsimulator

Hey heyhey

HEY EVERYONE

Sorry about the wait ,, all is good ,, all is good ..

AS soon as we get few more details worked out it is GAME ON! ANd i think were about all worked out!

Thanks so much for yall's support and patience .

I will give yall a hint about whats to come ,

KINE SEEDS BABY << KINE EVERYONE WANTS!!!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
HEY EVERYONE

Sorry about the wait ,, all is good ,, all is good ..

AS soon as we get few more details worked out it is GAME ON! ANd i think were about all worked out!

Thanks so much for yall's support and patience .

I will give yall a hint about whats to come ,

KINE SEEDS BABY << KINE EVERYONE WANTS!!!

Get your fist's pumpin Jersey Shore-Style!!
:party0023:

S

sunsimulator

hey bro

hey Bro we throw'n em up high and then for the southern twist we shake 'em down low!

Hey man holla back at me . I lost my phone last week and i don't have numbers !

im smoking on some sourslut x sunsour atm ..! lol need to take a pic of me smoking this would make a great post card . WISHED U WERE HERE!!! lol

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I was wondering if you had pics of the Sunsour #1 and Sunsour #6. If youve already posted em up sorry. Thank you muchly bro!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Sunsim congrats on what looks to be a great cross, I'm impressed with your work and your attention to detail. Jimmy does some fine work as well. I've been searching for the genetics in MSS, where it came from and what's in it? Sorry for being so late to find this thread..the good part is I found it!
I grew out your MSSxSB, H3ad seed which I'm told came from you, and was very happy. I then crossed that with Rez Strawberry Cough kush..this (MSSxSB)X(Strawberry Cough Kush) I grew out indoors and came across a couple great phenos.. I will be growing it out this summer outdoor from seed and get a thread up here soon.
Thank you for your part in the great genetics, be well, DD

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Chime in Buddy!

where are the beans brother --- hope im not over-steppin'. Will there be another drop? Chime in to put my mind at rest.............

aintnolove

aintnolove

I have some Sun Seeds I came across a pack at a Michigan Dispensary a few years back and never researched them until now. Its the BB x Rocky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom