Massive Bloom Formulation From Green Planet

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

has anyone tried this? i got a free 1L sample from my store, and its only been 2 weeks now and i have been mixing at half the recommended dose and i can really see the difference, buds are much bugger and alot more white hairs, and a noticeable amount of resin increase as well....just wondering if anyone else has tried this stuff and what they think of it?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
thx for the bump dabbie, but it seems not many ppl have used this product from the lack of responses...looks like i may need to do a side by side...

Perhaps it just needs another bump or 2 ;)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey Joe. Used it last round and would Def give it a thumbs up. It was a trial run so I won't say I was completely dialed however the end result was on par with the advanced Coco formula that I ran it against. I was able to keep a better overall pH in the medium using the gpn. So overall I'm giving massive and the entire line a thumbs up. Only thing I wasn't in love with was their pro Cal. Felt like their are better Cal products out there. About half way through I switched out pro Cal for calimagic. I'm a tad ocd and don't feel like it was a bad product just not the best I personally had available. Hope this helps. Positive vibes to u brother.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Hey Joe. Used it last round and would Def give it a thumbs up. It was a trial run so I won't say I was completely dialed however the end result was on par with the advanced Coco formula that I ran it against. I was able to keep a better overall pH in the medium using the gpn. So overall I'm giving massive and the entire line a thumbs up. Only thing I wasn't in love with was their pro Cal. Felt like their are better Cal products out there. About half way through I switched out pro Cal for calimagic. I'm a tad ocd and don't feel like it was a bad product just not the best I personally had available. Hope this helps. Positive vibes to u brother.

thx for the reply...

i dont plan to use their whole line up, just got this free sample and when i used it at half strength i seen results in 3 days about so i wa pretty amazed, so was curious to what other ppls results were...

also gotta say i love the smell of this stuff, just soo sweet ...def smells like they put some honey in there

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Green Planet is a great line, in my experience. I too used the Massive with good results on most of my crop. I felt there was a little too much N in Massive (as a bloom booster), but it only affected a couple of my finicky cuts.
GP adds triacontinol (PGR- alfalfa extract) to their lineup, although I don't know which product it is in. IF it's in the Massive, be very careful using it late in flower or you will foxtail the shit out of your plants. Guess how I know.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

@altitudefarmer is tria not good at all in late flowering in general?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I need to research it more before I put my foot in my mouth, but I avoid alfalfa in my teas after week 5 in flower, and I believe it was the reason my flowers had weird growth patterns late in flower. When I stopped the alfalfa, the weirdness stopped. Maybe @Seamaiden would chime in. I think she clued me in to the funky growth.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I need to research it more before I put my foot in my mouth, but I avoid alfalfa in my teas after week 5 in flower, and I believe it was the reason my flowers had weird growth patterns late in flower. When I stopped the alfalfa, the weirdness stopped. Maybe @Seamaiden would chime in. I think she clued me in to the funky growth.
yes it has triacontinol from bee extracts, not alfalfa

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

So they're killing bees to make plant food?!? That's horrible... lol
Thanks Joe for clearing that up.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'd be more worried about the nitrogen in alfalfa throwing things off but I too must hold my foot. Lol. Maybe @Seamaiden will join us!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

lol i would assume they are using bee waste, such as honey and honeycome, maybe dead bee's idk lol

Well, if it's the bees' knees, I missed the boat.

Love the Green Planet line as a whole though, based on the products I used.

Took me 5 minutes to type this, because I've been laughing so hard. Product testing some Golden Lion got me in a good mood.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd be more worried about the nitrogen in alfalfa throwing things off but I too must hold my foot. Lol. Maybe @Seamaiden will join us!
I'm with altitude, I've used it late in flower and it does cause weird shit. I don't think it's the N, I think it's the triacontanol, but I have no way of knowing for sure and won't be making that particular mistake again. D'oh! :D

cephalopod

cephalopod

Green Planet is a great line, in my experience. I too used the Massive with good results on most of my crop. I felt there was a little too much N in Massive (as a bloom booster), but it only affected a couple of my finicky cuts.
GP adds triacontinol (PGR- alfalfa extract) to their lineup, although I don't know which product it is in. IF it's in the Massive, be very careful using it late in flower or you will foxtail the shit out of your plants. Guess how I know.
Pretty sure that's going to be the Aussie Tonic, which is their B-52.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I just talked to GP. The triacontinol (sp?) is not derived from alfalfa; it's derived from honeycomb. It is found in Massive, Liquid W-8, and Finisher. There's the most in Massive, Some in Liquid W-8, and the least in Finisher.

thx for doing some due diligence ;)

i knew they were not using alfalfa, because they repeatedly say its from honey by-product...did not know it was in other products than massive though, thx for checking up

Top Bottom