Massive Bloom Formulation From Green Planet

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

yes it has triacontinol from bee extracts, not alfalfa
can make triacontinol by brewing alfala meal, humic acid, kelp and enzymes - brew it for 24hr some folks add ash to the brew build-a-soil has a video on making it Have usaed Massive Bloom with great sucess also have tried Mammonth P = thumbs down for me But for exceptions terpens development have used and still use Soil Balance (if one is going to enter their bud in a cup this is recommemded (product has won 2 cup ---a bit expemsive - can get sample packs of (repmmend gettong the nexy size pack to use it properly/as rrecommended - Mike ) owner is alway availabe to help

H

hawkman

Some up some down
don't feel the Massive is the cause - exceept what stage of flower areyou in ? gwenerally upward curled leavers indicate a "heat issue" being it light too close basicalt you have a heat intensity issue with Terpinator and Purp[inator I stop using in week 6 have really pushed them last grwo as the results were very bad tasting smoke 5 plant shit !!!! if you must use use a very reduced rates but I all reality what is 2 more week of feeding ? nothing really you have what you have and the plant has stopped feeding at week 7

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The best weed I've grown was with massive, grown right next to the worst weed Ive ever grown.

Id say it's less of a factor than mistakes people make.

CreekWolf

CreekWolf

don't feel the Massive is the cause - exceept what stage of flower areyou in ? gwenerally upward curled leavers indicate a "heat issue" being it light too close basicalt you have a heat intensity issue with Terpinator and Purp[inator I stop using in week 6 have really pushed them last grwo as the results were very bad tasting smoke 5 plant shit !!!! if you must use use a very reduced rates but I all reality what is 2 more week of feeding ? nothing really you have what you have and the plant has stopped feeding at week 7
The temps with lights on max goes to 29.5c lights off 22c min
The recommended distance with the led he's using is 45cm at wk7-9 but have it a little higher, never any bleaching
We are new to this so still learning
So since the plant stops feeding wk 7 you say I should back right of nutes say back to 500ppm? And not even bother with terpinator etc to finish just continue with the liquid weight and rezin ?
Thankyou

TheMaverickFarmer

TheMaverickFarmer

?😂

mikeross

mikeross

The best weed I've grown was with massive, grown right next to the worst weed Ive ever grown.

Id say it's less of a factor than mistakes people make.
How are you applying massive... how much, what weeks, how often. Thanks

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

How are you applying massive... how much, what weeks, how often. Thanks
I overkill with it. The bottle says it will double your ppms. I use it in my flower room for the entire flower cycle. I use half their reccomened Ed dosage at around 9ml per gal, which is just as much as all my other shit combined. I've only had this system do two grows now, harvest every two months. But yea.. Once I line out all my other issues I'll remove it for a grow and see if I still hit that same weight mark. As for now, I feel there's to many variables for me to say what it can or can't do in regards to my experience.

CreekWolf

CreekWolf

I overkill with it. The bottle says it will double your ppms. I use it in my flower room for the entire flower cycle. I use half their reccomened Ed dosage at around 9ml per gal, which is just as much as all my other shit combined. I've only had this system do two grows now, harvest every two months. But yea.. Once I line out all my other issues I'll remove it for a grow and see if I still hit that same weight mark. As for now, I feel there's to many variables for me to say what it can or can't do in regards to my experience.
Do you also use the resin and liquid weight?

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Check your growing medium's ph, could be ph swings. I have the exact same thing happened using Massive but not sure that is what is causing it. My coco/soil's ph drifts up overtime especially later in flower when the plant is feeding less. My soil pH is around 6.4-6.5 and feed water anywhere between 5.5-5.8, they don't like it, I usually run a small flush with nute solution about half strength, 5.5 ph until I see soil runoff drop around 5.8-6.0 then lower my nute feed to 500ish ppm until the end.
I can personally rule out heat/leaf temps and light stress. My leaf temps are always 24-25° and my lights are 28inches away at about 70%..(about 400watts). RH 40-45%
Massive is not for finishing, don't use it past end of week 5 or your buds will keep throwing white pistils and foxtails..guaranteed. No need to talk to regional manager about that...😉
Hope it helps wolf
Hey maverick what weeks in flower do you suggest using Massive?

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Depends how far you are in flower, looks like a late week 5 week~week 6 to me. I end up at around 1000-1100ppm also when she curls funny like that. 500 ppm would be flushing mix strength, I flush until I get to about 700-800 then I monitor from there too see what the plant is doing. Up to you if you want to keep feeding into late flower but I keep my feed around 550-600ppm. Mainly sugars, fulvic acid and higher potassium for me works great
Have you used or herd of Signal from tps?

mikeross

mikeross

Have you used or herd of Signal from tps?
You mean to be used as a replacement for a product like Massive right?

I've heard of the product. It's not available in my country but if you are using it please share your experiences. Thanks

D

Dankmaster420

has anyone tried this? i got a free 1L sample from my store, and its only been 2 weeks now and i have been mixing at half the recommended dose and i can really see the difference, buds are much bugger and alot more white hairs, and a noticeable amount of resin increase as well....just wondering if anyone else has tried this stuff and what they think of it?
I used a gallon before. I dont see a difference between. Ive used Hydroplex, Big Bud, King Kola, etc. I personally like Hydroplex the best. I also use very little. 2ml. per gal.

Top Bottom