• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey brother..

Yah i let a few packs fly over there!
Getting testers an all,taking my time....

an yah,to sacrifice a half mature plant for clones,
is really the only practical way to select from like
hundreds of plants....i sure aint gonna take a clone from each one hahaha,nope!
No need when i get 100% reveg and clone action.
much much easier...

i know the smell thing bothers folks,but trust me it never is a problem at all,im not tucked close to anyone here thank god!!
Also everything is very green year round here...

Harvesting next folks,thanks!
Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

ADVANTAGES of POTS!!!

Good mornin folks...

Like to tell yaz about my WORK,as i do MOVE all them plants indoors under cover for the rains..........
1 very good advantage,since rains that are strong enuff WILL WASH your buds OFF bad,unless they are just starting to flower then its ok until about the halfway threw budding mark,after this point plants get stunted when washed and MOLDS start up bad....killing vigour and making red hairs early is a tell tale sign..
stunted is a better word.
Pots also help you to SIZE your plants,meaning the smaller the pot,the smaller the plant!!!
Small plants are where its at,with TOTAL light penitration to the whole plant,no inner larf/waste..

So if your NOT afraid of work,this is the best plan!
My back is broken this morning an the rains about to start now for a whole day.......

Even when i was doing 1800 plants,we would do this making for TOP QUALITY always!!!

Be back wit harvest pics,and pics from the selection garden moved indoors under lights to finish proper!
Lg

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I'm having a rough time carrying gallon jugs of good water out--
to my ACT/Cap's Bennies station...

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey geo!

i hear ya brother,and im in bad shape also....

SO,the next best thing is,a GREENHOUSE!!!!!!!!
never having to move them at all,an if big enuff,
fine wit me.....im building one some day soon...
Be back,Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

420/14'

AN a happy one it is hehehee,lets see if these shots
come up bigger than thumbnails....

THE MAN CAVE,FULL OF SWORDS,BOMBS,n HEADBUDS!

aaaaahshucks,still the botton doesnt lock for fullsize?

Here ya go,the first 7 pics,hope ya like'em..
Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

MORNIN FOLKS,how ya been doing?

Little slow in this thread hahaha,just letting ya all
know(not a spam) if you are interested in my gear,
an since (logic) hasnt bothered to answer my Q's???
You may want to slide over to the BIDZ place for my
Limonana Haze....winner winner STEAK DINNER!!!
Hoping to come here also,but with alot more gear.
Peace n feel free to PM me friends,its all GOOD.....Lg

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn bro your in Fla it rains everyday at some point that is alot of carrying in and out , maybe some kinda tarp system with a rain water catch ..... can you give any specific's on the limonana haze as far as indoor growing time and such .

Most (not all ) folks are indoor growers maybe the lack of interest ? gear sells itself pretty much bro , toss some testers around get a interest going -

best of luck -

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey sos!

Got one going now indoors under a 1000w..
Pics commin on that,an more!

Have testers,at Bbay but havent thrown any round here yet?
No biggy,i just threw it out there if anybody wanted to snag some over there....DankBidz!
im in no hurry,but since
Logic never got back i sent some thataway.....^^

Limited for right now,as im building a separate place just for bean makin!
Have a great season,
Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

HEY FRIENDS,can i ask a Q???..

WHat are the average drops here from breeders?

i was just over to Golden Lion,an only seen a few packs for gawd sakes being dropped an listed????
1 or 2...packs are ya kidding me...i just dropped about 60 packs at BD,an i thought i was kinda being limited????

They go fast ofcorse,but what am i to expect as a
normal or average DROP?
thanx in advance,
Lg

SpiderK

SpiderK

Hows the weather been the last few weeks looks good out back .... busy ...

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Great spiderK!!

We are having a tiny dry spell i guess.
a whole week without rains yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!
Right when my G's are about done too...
thank god ive been harvesting already.
Lg

soserthc1

soserthc1

HEY FRIENDS,can i ask a Q???..

WHat are the average drops here from breeders?

i was just over to Golden Lion,an only seen a few packs for gawd sakes being dropped an listed????
1 or 2...packs are ya kidding me...i just dropped about 60 packs at BD,an i thought i was kinda being limited????

They go fast ofcorse,but what am i to expect as a
normal or average DROP?
thanx in advance,
Lg
Those are re listed gear that people never swapped up in 30 days a average drop depends but usually there 20-30 packs per variety unless there limited which drives up the price :rolleyes: we actually had 5 packs sell here for a whopping 24k - started a real shit storm that still lives on ....

Natural

Natural

most of the limited drops from recent dayz of the breeders here, have been from guys shedding the last of a line or some preview strains. that and some of the breeders are "small batch" guys to begin with...and trying to spread their stock into med clubs and other seed sites too.
haven't seen outrageous prices like the alien gear fiasco in a very long time..certainly not recently...and that was because of unnecessary hype and auction scenarios. Most of the guys here now..have a built a good name for themselves, been in the mix for awhile and offer some really good genetics with good prices. Seed making is just a side project alongside of running grows too, for a lot of guys...and the pollination takes up precious indoor space. Sometimes drops can be somewhat limited and spaced out over the months. Sometimes those batches are big and some are small..but if they are in high demand they all get sold no matter.

BTW..how long do you think the Limonana Haze would take to finish indoors?..nice lookin strain
Looking good your way as always LOu..enjoy the gardening work-outs this year..should be a good year for bumper crops

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey thanx great info!

Now i get the drift an see that im ok,even if
i dont get in here.....for my gear that is?

COOL,an thanks for the interest!

My Limonana haze indoors would be about the same as outdoors,maybe a few days more?
120 days an ive got one going under a 1000w now!
SO,soon i will get some good shots out...

You would be very smart to snag a pack,im NOT
releasing sub-par shit ever.
THE SHIT IS FIRE,and strait LEMON PEEL to the nose n HAZE to the brain!!!
Lg

Natural

Natural

Hey thanx great info!

Now i get the drift an see that im ok,even if
i dont get in here.....for my gear that is?

COOL,an thanks for the interest!

My Limonana haze indoors would be about the same as outdoors,maybe a few days more?
120 days an ive got one going under a 1000w now!
SO,soon i will get some good shots out...

You would be very smart to snag a pack,im NOT
releasing sub-par shit ever.
THE SHIT IS FIRE,and strait LEMON PEEL to the nose n HAZE to the brain!!!
Lg

ya bro...that sounds like a good one to put in a corner with her own light..head stash. I bet some warm weather outdoor guys would be all over that too.
ever think about trying a mix of the g13hz and sum limonana? ..for an indoor cash cropper?

my advice is to be patient and careful in any seed endeavors..it takes time to build up good relationships with different companies. but once you get a foot in the door somewhere, and people get to try your gear...most likely you will be hard at work and hard to find then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom