MASSIVE CANNABIS BARGE PIC DUMP!!

• Thread starter OLDproLg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
619ster

619ster

Don't you think it's easier finding good G13 phenos from something like G13 x Hashplant? Seems the G13 x Haze would throw out less consistency in the traits wanted from G13 but I know with the amount of seed you're doing the selection is there. This is original G13 x Haze from Soma stock? And hopefully Logic gets around to getting your gear accomadated here. Would be nice to see some not so common genetics. Everything is Kush or Chem hybrids these days. I love it, but variety is always nice. I love tasting different terpene profiles. Cherry, lime, strawberry, pineapple and all that! Fuely lemons is a daily flavor in my neck of the woods lol. Anyway, great work. Truly inspirational stuff here. Peace!

burn4me

burn4me

OMFG:eek:
sooooo much frosty goodness......fields of dreams for sure.....if you build it they will come----true
clean up on isle 3. lmao nice work man. its an honor to even see a grow/gardener with the level of skill and dedication. hope to see tons more.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Thanx for the kind replies friends,it feels good!!!

Hey yah 619,ive seen the hashplant types but mine are not from soma stock,they are from way back at ic when JLP use to give out seeds,he was the man!
THESE ARE GREAT,im not sure about the Soma stuff?

Burn4me,its an honor to feel the way you made me feel my man and i DONT call myself a pro for nutn!
THANX VERY MUCH sir'

GREAT NEWS WITH BBAY n PISTILS,im back in haha!
i knew the TRUTH would set me free again,fuck the trolls their little game didnt work after all hehe!!!

NOW LET GET DOWN TO REAL BREEDING SHAL WE!
peace n enjoy the photo's of old as we go back in time a ways......................here i will show ya,
my old sativa grows,guerrilla style in the jungles!!

Please forgive the quality of pics,as they were taken of an old video tape(while it played on tv) so,these were Thais,Columbians,Mexicans,crosses,
back in 1988-94 so hang on for this ride back in time good friends..............here it comes!!!!!
Lg

A sativa grow1
A sativa grow2
A sativa grow3
A sativa grow4
A sativa grow5
A sativa grow6
A sativa grow7
A sativa grow8
A sativa grow9
A sativa grow10
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Even when they are low quality I still enjoy the old timey pics. In the area i'm from grows the size of yours are now pretty common, but the balls you got for growing that much herb in your backyard back then... respect. keep bringing me back to the 80's- 90's love it.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Right on mayo brother!!

THATS WHAT I LIKE SEEING,REPLIES!

THose were some of the sweetest,spicey sativas ever!
wish i were cloning then man.......

Glad you enjoy the shots,i could do better and replay the video to get even better shots,but i was a very bad cam man,shackin round like a ride???
HARD to even get a clear snap with my digi cam...
pretty cool anyhow!!

SEE MAMA IN THERE FRIENDS hahaha,that was 25 years ago......our passion is still with us!
peace n green farmers,LG

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Final male count,ONE HUNDRED THIRTY FOUR....

4 were kept for breeding,and the rest are GIRLS!!!

Very G13 indica dome plants,these are NOT soma's.
SO it wont be hard to do what i want with my stock!

Also have skunks going,selection for Bx's to my pheno's ive selected....

Crossing G13 male stink BOMB,to my heaven x Ultimate noonshine girls to add vigour back and MORE POTENCY!
THey have very short nodes,thin leaf,good flavors,
smooth smoke by them selves,but my G male will add what they need,more hieght an STINK!!

Female count comming up,have a great season...
Be back,Lg

afi

afi

Much respect Oldpro !! really enjoy the pics. Thats how I started was old west style fuckem they cant catch us all.
I wish I had pics of my old grows but that was the only rule we followed back then. Keep rocking and hope your genetics make it to the masses as u look like u put your time in for sure.
Peace, Afi

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey old pro great thread ive been following along in awe seriously u have ur grow shit together man very nice! I seen u mention jlp in a few of ur posts does he still post around anywhere? Im running some of his old gear and would love to pick his brain on a few things that would be awesome man!

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good mornin,afi,paper!

THanx much afi,my pleasure to be here too,makin new friends,seeing old friends an just having fun posting good shots of old and new...
Like your avatar really nice plants!

PAPER,well i havent seen old jlp in a long time?
i dont think he is on the net anymore,unless under different handle??
Dont think so though,as a lot of folks have left the net also do to smartasses n trolls i bet.
Folks with a great genorous vibe are hard to come by these days and with no trading it really sucks....
We use to trade n give away seeds back then like CANDY!!
policies have changed on all sites since the fresh days of the internet?
Better to be safe than sorry though!

Female count and select comming up next,have my eye on a few indica beauties so hang on folks.....
thanks for the likes n replies!
Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good afternoon folks!!

Well final female count for my G 13 hazes is at,
ONE HUNDRED THIRTY FIVE.......

Just lettin ya know that as i sit here smokin my,
CHERRY CHEESE s2!!!
pic of it..peace n green folks.

Cherrycheese macro
M

Moors

Hey, Old! Very nice lookin plants back there I sure wish I could do that myself.

Since we're both in FL Id like to know what strains/breeders you've ran with success? I do guerr and am always lookin for a heavier crop. Thanks for your time and skill! Respect.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

HOW ABOUT THIS CLASSIC PIC,from hightimes!!!

Funny how lots of folks try an claim my pics online..
A 63 LBS dry pile ofr DEISEL x C99 baby!!!!

Hey....those are my pics!!! ;) Nice outdoor, old timer. What do like to breed these days?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good mornin friends!

Hey Moors,well i have grown alot of skunks,c99 deisels,hazes,widows,chronics,ak47,g13haze,leda uno,mango,blueberry,hashplants,thai,mex,columbians,
africans,deepchunks,cheese,many many more......

EVERYTHING will grow here,its all in the timing!!
Look back in this thread for your FL seasons.......
thanx moors,good luck!!

Mtn,i breed with everything i can,because you never really know what your gonna find,its like a box of chocolates!!
(forset gump)hehehe.......i frikin LOVE breeding,an have done so for 36 frikin years........
im constantly getting stuff from good friends,so im never bored with growing/breeding and if it wasnt for the PIGS getting my BIG BLACK TRASH BAG that was half FULL of seeds,i would have TUNS of gear..
All my work was taken,25 years of crosses an stuff.
HATE THE COPS FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHO THEY JUDGE,and i hope it all comes back on them in life.
PIGS SUCK and their aint no 2 ways about it,i had over 500 crosses and separate seed packs easy??
40 lbs of seeds gone..

But,they left a few packs,an ive been workin these llast 3 years on restocking up again,selecting again!

Be back shortly with some more field pics....
Peace n green folks!
Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Well,another rainy day here?

SHUCKS its been a wet ass spring so far.........

Got 2 nice ECSD bushes about done,an having to keep
bringing them in from the rains sucks....but they are
some big bushes for a 3 gallon pot!!
Just sayin Hi,anybody home?

Anyways i will tell ya what folks,my LIMONANA HAZE is probly 1 of the only strains i never get tired of smoking,this shit is strait FIRE!!!!!!!!!
36 years of smoking from mornin till night and WOW,im in love baby what a great stone...

Lemon flavored hazy church incense all the way!
Be back soon,them girls are a flyin now.....
peace,Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Few shots before the rains.....G 13 hazes!

Pumping up happy n healthy,the only thing is they
are not going to be transplanted do to the season,
spring aroung april 1rst goes back to vegging.........
So this will be a challenge to get them done right.
Few shots of the G's,and ive got some short little heave x ultimate moonshines going,and a new cross ive done of skunk x catpiss= SKUNKPISS!!!!!!
Last pic,fast sativas that actually smell skunkpissy.
See yas soon,Lg

G13 hazes8
G13 hazes9
G13 hazes10
HUMs1
Skunkpiss1
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hello mtG!

No not really,some haze pheno's are a cat piss,some
a church incense,some a spicy sweet,you can find in my F3's a pure vanilla,pure hashy,pure tart afghan,
all types sweet afghans,fuely ones....
the main flavor is a mildy sweet haze?

They are at week 7 now taking on ferts an greening up as they suck up the fresh rains!!!!!
Nothin like rain water,i collect it too..

THanks for your interest mtG,selecting underway.
May everyone have a great outdoor season!
Be back soon,still roofing,Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good mornin y'all....

Little slow in here,can i get a HOOT or HOLLA!

Need to see some old friends in here,i know i have..
Lg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom