• Thread starter OLDproLg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Thanx for the stats man!!!

Good to know....while we watch it unfold...
Turn the page to a better,hopefully FREER life!

tired this mornin,down on energy from that dang HEAT so im just hangin in for that breeze of fresh
AIR 1 day and get out of the air conditioned home!
sucks to be in it for 6 full months........

Stay cool friends,its right around the corner about 2 more months an the world changed for the better!!
PEACE
Lg

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
...besides the heat,
is feeding the containers difficult because of your rain patterns--
what do you feed???

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hello geo...

GOT SOME RAIN THIS MORNIN!!!

cryist its been DRY on the coast this year???

No man,its never a problem,what i always do is to
water the pots......THEN FEED so they keep all nutes in place to absorb fully!!
RAIN WATER kicks ass on any fert in my area.....

Back in the commercial days,i use to feed MG ferts!
Quick easy fast hitting with great yields n taste...
always flushing for a MONTH.....along with my own made compost soils it use to KILL my man!!!

But now,im just doing personal so i use organics!
Kelp/fish/blood/bone/lime......nothing overdone.

peace,Lg

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I love the rain to it's gotta have alot of benefits....if my containers aren't taking up water during consecutive rains I through in a more than usual concentration of a benefecial bacterial dominated tea with protein compost and pour just enough to wet the top or throw a shovel of dry compost as top dressing

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good mornin CM!!

NOPE,its a skunk#1 pheno,all mine,true pine!!!
Way more tasty than that old strain of Tom's.....

Got some beans up at the BIDZ folks,my SKUNKPISS,an
shortBUSH Haze!!!
plus moe..
peace
LG

R

randude

LouGrew, I felt you the first time I read you on that ICrag. I thought you were crazy then, and still do sorta. Florida has the worst laws and punishment. I am surprised they didn't give you the death penalty last time and you are back at it again. I was randude there too btw.

We have family in Orlando and they are always begging us for weed. They say all they see is brick weed or cost prohibitive indoor weed, where here in Seattle I can go to the store and get every strain you ever heard of, and for a pretty good price. I rarely have to spend as much as 200 per ounce here.

But me.. I am not an outlaw. I am an electrical engineer that is about your age and has always loved the plant. I never thought of Florida as a good place to grow, but you showed me different. I guess if you stay off the summer season you are okay, and that makes sense.

btw, I love your words as much as your pics. I get confused some times by your writing style. I read that your bro's girl popped you, but details are missing. You can't be mad at him for her if you invited her in. That is the number one rule if I remember correctly.

And... after all that trouble you are still growing in the same place? That is what l mean about crazy.

Always a fan, and not just the weed. I am a fan of a man doing what he wants, especially in a state that treats weed like heroin.

R

randude

Oh yeah, hash is really my thing. I love to make and enjoy hash and must know 1000 ways to make it (or at least variations to 100 ways). LouGrew

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey,thanks boy's!!

randude,i remember ya man an what happened
with my OLD best friend was supposed to be kept
a secret,but he let her in,NOT ME..
BUT i payed for their fighting you could say.
THAT JERK has an acre of land,a perfect SHED to
grow in WAY OUT BACK,where that sicko bitch never went.....i told HIM TO GROW IT BACK THERE
an he grew it in his master bedroom tub,CFL's..
SO,she got let in by HIM and ratted ME OUT.
HE never got into trouble at all,matter of fact,after HE found out it WAS HER who ratted me,
HE dumbed her and was running round getting married to another MOTHER FIGURE huh,while i was in the pen GREEVING............................
i went down for NOTHING,from my OLD best buddy
period.
Now ya know the truth,on the other hand,yah im still doing what i LOVE an no PIG will stop me again.....i know all their ways know!!

Good to see ya though man,stay tuned ive got TUNS comming up soon again!

FOr today,i few shots of da new garden..
peace friends,Lg

Bluelulu
Cherry cheese
Granite G fall1
Granite G fall2
Late G haze
Pine cone SK
Pineapple SDOG
Donation grow13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom