Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

My test so far are neck an neck but in the aeroCloner that aptus has got my whole room smelling like crap so from what I'm seeing is I will continue using the RE for cloning, but I will continue using the aptus an there whole line once they are potted because there product line speaks for it self an I'm gonna start running heavy 16 an aptus together for my future grows!

T

toquer

I stopped by just before lights out today. On my tray of OG's the RE has two of twenty that shot roots out the bottom, two small ones on one and one on the other. Only one of the twenty with StartBoost has a root showing. The ten with both have no roots yet. I didn't pull the cubes to check the sides, just peaked underneath. We'll see in 6 hours how things stand.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Lol. I hear u on that smell, It's all the organics that make it stink.. Especially when left in water for more than a day.. It's not bad if u mix it fresh and use it all on one go.... Wait till u smell the P Boost! lol

Re for the aero then startboost at transplant along with the entire line up could be the winning ticket.. Once roots are present the startboost does kick major ass..

Peace

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

This has got the wife ready to throw me out of the crib lol! There is no doubt in my mind that the aptus is the winning ticket when it comes to the flower an once I'm in the soil the smell won't be a issue! Oh UD thanks for throwing the aptus start boost out there it has been a great learning experience for many of us on the farm! I believe either way any one of these two products is a win win in my book!

alligator

alligator

I gotta say- im impressed with the RE.
This is a new strain for me, so take it with a grain of salt, but- this is 2 days since dropping in my dwc vegger. When dropped, roots were barely coming out of the rockwool.
Dont have any side x side pics, but you'll have to take my word for it- this is double, if not triple, as fast as normal.

Nutes used: 5ml/g gh micro, 10ml/g gh bloom, 1ml/g cal-mg, 1ml/g RE.
My RE sample bottle said 1ml/gal, wiah i would've used 2ml/g lol

Edit: this is one of the smallest clones with the least amount of roots when going in. Theres bigger clones with twice as much roots as this one.

IMAG3723
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah alligator I have to say if I didn't see for my self I wouldn't believed it either is why I had too load up this thread with pictures of roots lol, an I'm glad to see it is working for you!

alligator

alligator

After seeing these results...
Im gonna give their base bloom nutes (bud a/b) a run next go round.
The price is awesome & i like the low application rate(3-5ml/gal). That application rate tells me their stuff is pretty damn concentrated & not watered down.

N

nightmarecreature

After seeing these results...
Im gonna give their base bloom nutes (bud a/b) a run next go round.
The price is awesome & i like the low application rate(3-5ml/gal). That application rate tells me their stuff is pretty damn concentrated & not watered down.

Let us know how their base works for you?

The Root Enhance is worth the cash but their Zym sucks. I think their additives consist of RE,Zyme,Bud Enhance and flush. Most flushing agents are Potassium Sulphate, same with Heavy16 Finish. Sulfur late in flower increases terpene production. So most flushing agents are nothing special.

Im really interested in the results of the Bud Enhance.

T

toquer

So 2 updates...
The 50 OG clones got dipped today.
Of the 20 in RE 4 have roots.
Of the 20 in StartBoost 2 have roots.
Of the 10 in half strength of both 3 have roots.

The previous tray got transplanted, their last dip was;
20 in compost tea - 18 got transplanted
10 in RE - 10 got transplanted
10 in H16roots - 9 got transplanted
10 in StartBoost - 9 got transplanted
Those all got compost tea today boosted with OG Biowar packs (all 3) plus either RE, H16roots, or StartBoost.
RE had more roots that were curly and a good thickness.
StartBoost had the thickest roots with hair.
H16roots didn't meet the mark.
The compost tea had the most roots but not as thick as either the RE nor StartBoost.

T

toquer

I have a Vortex Brewer from Progress Earth. And I use their tea components. It's 2 dry and 2 liquid components. Live by this thing. It brews non stop. We keep it below 250 ppm's and it's fed instead of water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom