Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Well just ordered 1L of Root Enhance today... I'll feed RE to a tray and Bud Enhance to another tray of rooted clones coming from the same mom and we'll go from there. Will let you guys know how that goes.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well, I gotta say so far RE is the clear winner here. This was at 9 days. Ghost and wifi 3 are still needing to do something. I figure by day 12, and no later than day 15.

20141020 142621
20141020 142641

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Were the others fed with Root Enhance or any other root stimulant?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Well the StartBoost is an entirely different product that the RE and Heavy16 Roots. So the true test is between those two as I always run StartBoost. But for this I wanted to compare. I use H16, the entire lineup. Like the results and it's worth it for the $$. At least for me.
Without the StartBoost though there would be no additional source of beneficials other than what the compost tea makes. StartBoost is specifically 2 bacteria. One that breaks down salts the other that out competes pathogens.
The RE and H16 roots have the same ingredients. But RE lists it as 4 compounds. Funny how that is. I might be wrong, but if you mix NH4H2PO4 and KNO3 you'll end up with those two original compounds as well as NH4NO3 and KH2PO4. So what else is in those two bottles of salt is a good question.
If that's true then that product is a HUGE waste of money... Sounds like a simple Fulvic Acid and Trichoderma product.

N

nightmarecreature

The Root Enhance is the shit!

Id steer clear of the Zym. I think they tested the RE and Zym seperately, because they dont work well together. The Zym stops root growth in its tracks. The zym did seem to help my moms but, you dont want to use the zym on healthy roots. It will turn white roots are tan color.

Just let the beneficial microbes do their thing and make the enzymes for you.

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Jesus... was reading 'RE' as root excelurator this whole damn time, thats why I was so confused. I thought this had turned into a root excelurator vs plain water test or something.

T

thump1

So in conclusion is seems that my normal program plus RE is better than my normal program, and I will do a few more tests to be sure, but so far I like the results.

thanks for all your help Cap always bringing knowledge to the community. its much appreciated.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I gotta admit. I was hoping the Root Enhance was just another product that was a waste of money as I hate hype.. But im definitely seeing roots a couple days faster using it. I actually got roots busting out the bottom of the rockwool cube of a male Alien Kush cut 4 days from sticking it in the cube! Which is the fastest I've ever seen! The biggest improvement im seeing is thicker stronger roots vs just filtered(Tall Boy filter) tap water.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I'm glad it is working for everyone! NMC, an i couldn't Believe the results we were getting with this product is why we had to share this success stories with the members of the farm!

N

nightmarecreature

QQQ
I gotta admit. I was hoping the Root Enhance was just another product that was a waste of money as I hate hype.. But im definitely seeing roots a couple days faster using it. I actually got roots busting out the bottom of the rockwool cube of a male Alien Kush cut 4 days from sticking it in the cube! Which is the fastest I've ever seen! The biggest improvement im seeing is thicker stronger roots vs just filtered(Tall Boy filter) tap water.

Yeah man, I have a huge tote of worthless nutes and additives. The stuff I actually use could fit in a shoebox.

Top Bottom