Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I'm with you on that @waayne I'm very pleased with the RE for cloning as well but you already know what I'm gonna be running in flower! I'm following your lead on that!!!!!!

waayne

waayne

I read your post @TSTEW313 about some of the Aptus products smelling a little funky...lol...but they do work well....
I grew up on a cattle ranch,so the funky smell doesn't bother me much.....trust me ,I've smelled much worse stuff in my life......like burning flesh and hair from branding ,de-horning,and castrating young bulls....;)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I use to brew my own mix of bat guano, sea bird, earthworm casting molasses, an a few other ingredients, but that aptus still had that smell beat lol! But I'm sure the smell won't be a issue when I'm just pouring in my soil! Just when it is in the cloner it just intensifies the smell by a thousand percent!

waayne

waayne

@TSTEW313 yeah I bet it smells funky in an aero cloner.....;)
Most organic products do smell funky.....The best Humic/Fulvic I've ever used was made by A1 Nutrients.
That H/F would literally make me gag everytime I smelled it,but man it is the bomb!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@TSTEW313 yeah I bet it smells funky in an aero cloner.....;)
Most organic products do smell funky.....The best Humic/Fulvic I've ever used was made by A1 Nutrients.
That H/F would literally make me gag everytime I smelled it,but man it is the bomb!
No longer available? Have you tried Ful Power?

waayne

waayne

I have not tried Ful Power @GR33NL3AF G.O.D. hooked me up fat on A1 nutrient
I still have a gallon of his H/F I use all the time;)

DC105

DC105

Here is something interesting.. the ghost and wifi3 are rooted on the non RE side. Still waiting on the RE side. ??

Don't jump off the train Cap! I'm just getting on board!!!
Images 1

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm still hanging off the caboose but I gotta say my starfighter tray without the RE rooted better than with. Fatter hairier roots all over, and better success rate, but 1 day slower for first roots.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I'm still hanging off the caboose but I gotta say my starfighter tray without the RE rooted better than with. Fatter hairier roots all over, and better success rate, but 1 day slower for first roots.
if you haven't already or I missed it can you share with us your rooting process! But myself personal I haven't ever seen my cuts root this fast nor have I had vigor like this neither until I started using the RE! So if there is a better way or product I'm always looking for a better process an I'm will to put it to the test!!

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Bought a 1L bottle from some NY hydro store on eBay on the 21st... still waiting on it. Guess I gotta get another bottle of Root Excel for the time being. Wish I looked around online before buying on eBay.

N

nightmarecreature

Ebay is fine if you dont mind waiting about two weeks. Just order ahead of time.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I quit using any rooting supplements when cloning. Rapid rooter plugs and tap water only, and I got roots in 6-10 days, even on my ogs. Personally, the vitality of a clone starts with the mom. I got bat crazy keeping moms healthy. I always let the clones sit in tap water for 24-48 hours before going into plugs. I also feel like the tap water helps to ward off any rot or bad stuff.

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I quit using any rooting supplements when cloning. Rapid rooter plugs and tap water only, and I got roots in 6-10 days, even on my ogs. Personally, the vitality of a clone starts with the mom. I got bat crazy keeping moms healthy. I always let the clones sit in tap water for 24-48 hours before going into plugs. I also feel like the tap water helps to ward off any rot or bad stuff.

this is what I'm sayin...it's all about the mother. Idk if we're gonna be running the RE, I see the same thing cap did, a quick little burst of growth and then things slow down. One of our cloners with RE was starting to get brown roots so we swtiched back to rapidstart and everythings shiny and poppin again.

But yeah, once again, the biggest factor isn't the bottle, it's the health of the mother. You'll see completely different results even a week apart in some genetics, there really is a window that you have to hit to take good ragin clones, if you miss it it's super likely you'll run into problems/delayed growth.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

I agree 100%. THE most important factor in cloning is the health of the mother plant. Nothing will help your cloning situation more than a happy healthy mother. I think the health of mother plants get overlooked often. When its one of the most important aspects of a good harvest. Healthy mom=healthy cut=healthy plant=Great harvest. It all starts with a good foundation.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I agree 100%. THE most important factor in cloning is the health of the mother plant. Nothing will help your cloning situation more than a happy healthy mother. I think the health of mother plants get overlooked often. When its one of the most important aspects of a good harvest. Healthy mom=healthy cut=healthy plant=Great harvest. It all starts with a good foundation.

Very well said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom