Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Yeah, we all know the health of the mother will definately dictate the health of the clones. True studies should be from the same healthy mother with the deciding factor being what root enhancer ultimately gains roots the fastest.

I personally care a lot less about root growth on down the line. For me, it's about getting those roots and getting them the fast to preserve the strain. Once they are established I'm golden. It's on from there!
Billy boat has his own methods and I respect that! Not everyone has the skill to keep mom's super healthy. I personally don't have that problem, but some peeps do. I think that's where a really good root enhancer will help the public make knowledgeable decisions and gain the best results for individuals.
I do find ur style very interesting BB and I could really see the benefits in a dry climate.

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

this is what I'm sayin...it's all about the mother. Idk if we're gonna be running the RE, I see the same thing cap did, a quick little burst of growth and then things slow down. One of our cloners with RE was starting to get brown roots so we swtiched back to rapidstart and everythings shiny and poppin again.

But yeah, once again, the biggest factor isn't the bottle, it's the health of the mother. You'll see completely different results even a week apart in some genetics, there really is a window that you have to hit to take good ragin clones, if you miss it it's super likely you'll run into problems/delayed growth.
Yeah I believe the health of the mother has been covered in a earlier post we all understand that but there some cut's that I promise you will not root before 2 weeks period! And I find that hard to believe that the RE turned your roots brown an the growth just quit growing after the cut rooted I have had quite the opposite effects once the clones rooted boom explosion double in size every day an there others that had the same effects! An I use to do the rapid rooters an tap water with healthy mother's plant's an there is no way that it even comes close to throwing as fast as when I use the RE!

N

nightmarecreature

If I add a zym or bennies, then I get Brown roots. With just the RE, nothing but pure white roots. If your roots were brown, it's your technique, not the Root Enhance.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

If I add a zym or bennies, then I get Brown roots. With just the RE, nothing but pure white roots. If your roots were brown, it's your technique, not the Root Enhance.

Cloners get cleaned every five days and pumps/manifolds replaced every three rounds, moms are retired after 3 cuttings or 5 months whichever comes first. The last two batches were off of old moms, previous one is already transplanted but here's day eight since cutting on the recent one, same mother under the same light in 96 site turbos, best clone from each (the mother is on her third and final clone run and is definitely exhausted, we'll transplant in two days roots should be putting out a half inch a day at least)

Rapidstart
IMG 20141029 124312143 HDR

Root enhance
IMG 20141029 124441725 HDR

Mother room with three rotations of cuttings as well as some new replacements:
IMG 20141023 121139

N

nightmarecreature

Cloners get cleaned every five days and pumps/manifolds replaced every three rounds, moms are retired after 3 cuttings or 5 months whichever comes first. The last two batches were off of old moms, previous one is already transplanted but here's day eight since cutting on the recent one, same mother under the same light in 96 site turbos, best clone from each (the mother is on her third and final clone run and is definitely exhausted, we'll transplant in two days roots should be putting out a half inch a day at least)

Rapidstart
View attachment 453938

Root enhance
View attachment 453939

Mother room with three rotations of cuttings as well as some new replacements:
View attachment 453941

Rapidstart is garbage, Ive run several bottles. That stuff gave me brown roots.

Honestly that just looks like one bad clone, it happens even with the Root Enhance. Running whole groups is were the difference shows best.

I still dont see any brown roots on that RE clone?

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

I came into this thread looking for something that was comparable/superior to Root Excel in veg, not so much cloning. I forgot about my first intention when the conversation veered off to initial rooting.

Any of you have side by side comparisons with Root Enhance vs Root Excel, or better yet ANYTHING better than Root Excel? I go through a lot of that stuff and trying to hope there's something better and cheaper.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I'm not sure about after the clones have been potted but @waayne might be able to chime in an help answer your question he extremely knowledgeable when it comes running different Products but he did post a picture of the aptus and re side by side and they both look great!

alligator

alligator

@TSTEW313
It cut my veg time in half. :eek:
Got 15"+ roots on 4-5" plants, secondary roots filling in great.
Roots are also white as snow.
Now I'm racing to get em dropped, wasn't prepared for em to root this fast...
I guess there's worse problems to have eh :D

Still can't post pics with new phone, will put some up from computer when I get the chance in next few days.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah that is a great problem to have, I'm also sharing the same success! Well I guess DTE electric company will be sad! Lol

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Rapidstart is garbage, Ive run several bottles. That stuff gave me brown roots.

Honestly that just looks like one bad clone, it happens even with the Root Enhance. Running whole groups is were the difference shows best.

I still dont see any brown roots on that RE clone?

I'll get some pics at transplant, whole cloners. Like I said those were the best roots of each...not the best clone run but that's what happens with 5 month 7 foot tall trees

alligator

alligator

@We Solidarity I gotta agree with @nightmarecreature , not a hint of brown on any roots with Roots enhance. Rapidstart & roots excell both do it in my machine, but not root enhance. My roots are white as it gets, not a hint of brown that I always get from other root boosters.
Also- @We Solidarity - fucking beautiful mom room man! I respect your cleanliness & cleaning regiment.
As for your results between rapid start vs re- is that what all the clones look like?
Are all equations equal- Same strain, same machine, same on/off pump time, same lighting?
*edit, I posted that question before reading your above comment. Hmm, interesting. Maybe you got a bad batch of re... Or great batch of rapid start lol. Just trying to narrow down the variables as it seems everyone else is getting great results from RE.

alligator

alligator

I came into this thread looking for something that was comparable/superior to Root Excel in veg, not so much cloning. I forgot about my first intention when the conversation veered off to initial rooting.

Any of you have side by side comparisons with Root Enhance vs Root Excel, or better yet ANYTHING better than Root Excel? I go through a lot of that stuff and trying to hope there's something better and cheaper.

My cloning machine(dwc) is my veg. They go straight from machine to bloom.
See my earlier post- cut my veg time in half, roots so white it looks like I'm using copper sulfate and have plants the length of your finger with roots longer than your forearm, almost full arm length.
It's good stuff- I'd use it over roots excel. I'd also use rapid start over roots excel too(or at least since they changed the recipe).

Send them an email requesting a sample, I'll bet they send ya one, or maybe your hydro store has some samples. But imo it's worth the full retail cost. For sure.

N

nightmarecreature

I tried getting samples with no response.
Its only $25 for a bottle and I made this thread so that you wont waste money on shit that dont work. The REnhance is worth every penny.

DC105

DC105

. Do you use a cutting from the mom after 5 months. Then use that as ur mom? I agree, that room looks tight!
I'm going to pick mine up today. So I can see what all the hype that manic grower was hoping for is all about. I'm not sure why someone especially a MOD would come on a thread that is suppose to helpful and informative and say that anyway!

Last edited:
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

[QUOTE="nightmarecreature, post: 1349263, member: 38388"tried getting samples with no response.
Its only $25 for a bottle and I made this thread so that you wont waste money on shit that dont work. The REnhance is worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

I also tried contacting them to ask them some questions but no response from them. I emailed them, hit them up on facebook and nothing. They dont even have a contact number.

Top Bottom