Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hey @DC105 ,

I definitely don't own Monster, shit I wish man, the company is valued around 20 mil now. One of the owners is good friends with Sheldon, the owner of Black Label however, we've just never invested money or time in advertising or promoting it. I would imagine it's like every other line, complete nutrient profile and perfectly capable of growing good herb just not popular. The Root Enhance however has really picked up! We steer almost all of our customers to it because it's literally half the price of Roots Excel and all of them have switched.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@GR33NL3AF other than what you hear an see on the farm what are your store customers saying about the Black label root enhance? thanks

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@GR33NL3AF other than what you hear an see on the farm what are your store customers saying about the Black label root enhance? thanks
@TSTEW313 essentially what I mentioned in the previous post.. We have been pushing all of our customers to try the Root Enhance over the Roots Excel. All the ones who tried it never went back to Roots Excel. Whether it works better or not the price point is what makes it a no brainer, it's literally half.

So I'd say overwhelmingly positive...

N

nightmarecreature

I used the Roots Excel Silver bottle for three years. It was good stuff but it doesnt compare to the Root Enhance.

DC105

DC105

Hey @DC105 ,

I definitely don't own Monster, shit I wish man, the company is valued around 20 mil now. One of the owners is good friends with Sheldon, the owner of Black Label however, we've just never invested money or time in advertising or promoting it. I would imagine it's like every other line, complete nutrient profile and perfectly capable of growing good herb just not popular. The Root Enhance however has really picked up! We steer almost all of our customers to it because it's literally half the price of Roots Excel and all of them have switched.

Ok cool! I appreciate your honesty and testimony.

Lollipopman, just curious I'm not to far away from ya!

N

nightmarecreature

the homie @mr roboto just kicked me down with some RE.. Will give it a try next time i take cuts and will report back if I see any improvements...

You might not have the results I do, but I will make you a believer!

LOL If you see any improvements, of course you will.

I would have kicked you down some but Im almost out and my stuff takes three weeks to get here.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

You might not have the results I do, but I will make you a believer!

LOL If you see any improvements, of course you will.

I would have kicked you down some but Im almost out and my stuff takes three weeks to get here.

lol.. I hope i will.. there are some mixed reviews on this thread but for the most part it seems to help people out for the initial rooting process. i'm gonna give it a try on some of the OGs to see if i get them to pop roots quicker than 7 days....
No worries bro, the homie was kind enough to hook it up, i'm just trying not to buy anymore bottled nutes until i go through what I have here, its like a mini hydro store up in here.. lol..
Going through my cabinet this morning found a full bottle of ROCK Supercharge Root Tonic, have you or anyone you know tried this stuff?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I have never seen used for cloning but I seen the super charge in a dwc system it had the bucket full of all white roots, I use the rock resonator an get nice oil production with it but if you can do a side bye side I would be interested in seeing the out come @UNITEDGROOVES!

N

nightmarecreature

lol.. I hope i will.. there are some mixed reviews on this thread but for the most part it seems to help people out for the initial rooting process. i'm gonna give it a try on some of the OGs to see if i get them to pop roots quicker than 7 days....
No worries bro, the homie was kind enough to hook it up, i'm just trying not to buy anymore bottled nutes until i go through what I have here, its like a mini hydro store up in here.. lol..
Going through my cabinet this morning found a full bottle of ROCK Supercharge Root Tonic, have you or anyone you know tried this stuff?

The reason you see mixed reviews, is because it would hurt several different people financially to say otherwise. I have a group of people that did honest tests. The Root Enhance beat everything. The ranking are Root Enhance, Aptus Startboost, Roots Excel Silver Bottle and GH Rapid Start. All other products were a waste of money.

Yes, I know someone who was running the Rock lineup. They switched to the Root Enhance but I know two people who love the Rock Resinator. I need to run the Rock Resinator because I was dispointed in the Heavy 16 Fire by itself. Maybe Fire + MOAB is the way to go?

DC105

DC105

1415019847810 22177214
Got mine in check!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@alligator, @DC105 how are your guy's roots coming along? An alligator did you already flip your girls in to flower?

Top Bottom