Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I just lost 15 clones in my aero cloner. I didn't use bleach to run through the pump last time and maybe that could be the problem because I cleaned it in every other way. If so my bad, and I paid for it in lost time. So, I went out and bought a new tray and a new humidity dome so everything starts new and clean...

My first victims are cuts taken from a plant 3 weeks into flower - dammit.
Yeah every says sterile is the key. but i even ran bleach thru for an hour, rinsed twice, and pool shock. every 3 days and still nothing. just tap water and pool shock. nothing. i was bummed. i waited 4 weeks before trashing them. after they looked all dead and everything. i even waited 5 weeks with zone. and then trashed everything. now i have 2 turbokloners for sale!!!! :p

IF YOU ARE IN SAN DIEGO I WILL TRADE U 2x 48 SITE TURBO'S FOR A VACUUM PURGE KIT!!!!!! + MONEY ON MY SIDE IF U HAVE A 3 GALLON KIT!!!

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Roots popped today. but it wasnt anything worth showing. but only some. not all popped. my conclusion is probably i was missing the clonex. everything i've ran with, popped roots. everything without, nothing. clonex is worth the money. if it was rockwool. im guessing the same results woulda happened. Use clonex solution with RE if ur in rockwool. you'll get killer results!

cephalopod

cephalopod

You can get as much black label root enhance on amazon, or ebay.com
Yeah, I just got a bottle from Amazon. Does anyone know if it can be run sterile or are there bennies in here I'm not seeing?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah, I just got a bottle from Amazon. Does anyone know if it can be run sterile or are there bennies in here I'm not seeing?
Just add it to your water Is all I ever do in my cloner at the rate it suggests!

ZurichTheHunter

ZurichTheHunter

So I just took theses pics this is the end of the 2nd test with the RO Water + RX + RE in same Ez-Cloner here is the Results, This far RX by itself is the winner of theses two test, Next Up I tour everything down and Cleaned the cloner same as previous two test, all new Cone Inserts and she is back up and running for the 3rd and finale Test, with RO Water and RE ONLY.
View attachment 461651

1st Test RX ONLY in Clone Machine
View attachment 461649

2nd Test RX+RE in Clone Machine Together
View attachment 461650

3rd Test RE Only In Clone Machine, PICS coming soon...:)
So I just took theses pics this is the end of the 2nd test with the RO Water + RX + RE in same Ez-Cloner here is the Results, This far RX by itself is the winner of theses two test, Next Up I tour everything down and Cleaned the cloner same as previous two test, all new Cone Inserts and she is back up and running for the 3rd and finale Test, with RO Water and RE ONLY.
View attachment 461651

View attachment 461649

View attachment 461650

3rd Test RE Only In Clone Machine, PICS coming soon...:)

Hey Oscar!!

Thanks for sharing the info - Just started my own Life Cloning Solutions test. Like you, I have tried most of the solutions referred to in this thread and so far and attest that $ does not = results.... Would love an update on your test results.

Living in Gratitude!

ZTH

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hey Oscar!!

Thanks for sharing the info - Just started my own Life Cloning Solutions test. Like you, I have tried most of the solutions referred to in this thread and so far and attest that $ does not = results.... Would love an update on your test results.

Living in Gratitude!

ZTH
What have you tried so far we would love too see your side test as well!

ZurichTheHunter

ZurichTheHunter

Hey TSTEW!

Thanks for the post. We are constantly testing new products and have tried most cloning solutions on the market and all that have been referenced in this thread - with the exception of RX's Life Solutions, which we are exploring now.

Like most, we are focused on results and are not brand loyal. We are constantly learning and hopefully evolving!!

Loved reading this thread, lots of great information and feel a ton of gratitude for everyone's sharing.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hey TSTEW!

Thanks for the post. We are constantly testing new products and have tried most cloning solutions on the market and all that have been referenced in this thread - with the exception of RX's Life Solutions, which we are exploring now.

Like most, we are focused on results and are not brand loyal. We are constantly learning and hopefully evolving!!

Loved reading this thread, lots of great information and feel a ton of gratitude for everyone's sharing.
I'm with you on that an well said we all are looking for the best products no matter what the brand is I'm waiting for another member on this thread to send me a sample bottle of a product he mentioned that worked real well an keep us posted on your finding as of now for myself in a areo cloner the RE has worked the best for me an these old gee's but I'm always looking for something better!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Hey Oscar!!

Living in Gratitude!

ZTH

2-jpg.461651

3-jpg.461649

9-jpg.461650

3rd Test RE Only In Clone Machine. Here is the Update with PIC
13-jpg.477585

Forgot all about posting them, Oops....:oops: RX for the win in my Ez-Clone Machines, Also check out the PermaClone inserts way cool..;)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

2-jpg.461651

3-jpg.461649

9-jpg.461650

13-jpg.477585

Forgot all about posting them, Oops....:oops: RX for the win in my Ez-Clone Machines, Also check out the PermaClone inserts way cool..;)
Nice I'll have to try the rx an see if I can see the same results that your getting only difference is I'll be using tap water! I'll report back! Thanks for sharing your finding

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20150121 053102
OK so I'll be picking up some RX in the next week or so an try it out! But here is what it will be up against this is my SFV roots on day 7 with the RE using tap water so if the RX preforms better than this then I have no problem spreading the word!

N

nightmarecreature

2-jpg.461651

3-jpg.461649

9-jpg.461650

13-jpg.477585

Those might be your results but I get roots way longer and more massive than RX by day 6-7.

My buddy uses the RX and has switch to RE.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Probably strain dependent. different strokes for different strains? maybe og's or whatever like RE more and other strains more sativa or hybrids like rx. I can see u trying rx and getting totally opposite reactions.

N

nightmarecreature

Probably strain dependent. different strokes for different strains? maybe og's or whatever like RE more and other strains more sativa or hybrids like rx. I can see u trying rx and getting totally opposite reactions.

I have 21+ Strains. Hybrids,OGs,non OGs. Im just saying, my results look like that with plain water, makes me think something is off for that small group of people. Contaminated cloner, temps,PH ect. The only thing Ive seen that has similar results is Botanicare Power Clone, thats something I would give a run.

I know for a fact the RE causes my stems to bust knots everywhere. All I know is that Im happy with what Im using.

Tstew can give the RX a run and maybe the Power Clone. Forums like these carry a lot of politics and fragile egos, hence the reason I do my own tests.

Top Bottom