mastacheesers new room build

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Good shit man, thanx for sharing.
thx yo, id be half the grower i am today without sites like this, so time to give a lil back

got this the other day, since im balls deep in trimming right now figured it was kinda relevant

DAT

DAT

:cool::D:Dur killin it master. everything looks wicked good and tasty as fuck.
i really dig your buds and roses platnum cookies.. with the dark purple stems and dense buds with caramel pistin hairs, so delishious looking. what kind of high does that one have?all your pictures are really sweet. and the fortune you got is so cool.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Be careful with them fiskars around your ballsack yo!
na mang, im into some kinky shit

:cool::D:Dur killin it master. everything looks wicked good and tasty as fuck.
i really dig your buds and roses platnum cookies.. with the dark purple stems and dense buds with caramel pistin hairs, so delishious looking. what kind of high does that one have?all your pictures are really sweet. and the fortune you got is so cool.
thanks homie, fortune is really on my side lately
those b&r cookies are bomb as fuck. nice indica high.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Very cool shots bro,What is that center right in the bud photos? i cant tell if its a bug or a drop of sugar oozing out?has a little blue tinge to it.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Very cool shots bro,What is that center right in the bud photos? i cant tell if its a bug or a drop of sugar oozing out?has a little blue tinge to it.
dam yo good eye
idk wtf that is, never seen a blue bug before. prob just something off somebodys clothing

or maybe that blue dream bud was really turning blue

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Right on @mastacheeser. Room is looking good. Tuned in for the show and looking forward to seeing you blow out some flowers. Still running the vermifire soil?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Right on @mastacheeser. Room is looking good. Tuned in for the show and looking forward to seeing you blow out some flowers. Still running the vermifire soil?
Im starting them in in 1 gals of roots 707 and then transplanting into 7 gals of vermifire. Can get it for like $11 per bag if I buy a pallet. Runs real hot for the first few weeks. Roots organic has been jacking the price up lately so I think I'm going to put clones right in the vermifire this time.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
How many watts is your flower room and how many plants? Everything looks good.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

How many watts is your flower room and how many plants? Everything looks good.
Thanks yo, had a few problems with the first run, nothing major though. Hit 10 on 6 lights. Besides some gnats everything has been flawless this time.

6k in the flower room. 3k in the veg room. Cant fit any more without dropping the raptors. 21 plants. Prob going down to 18 next grow, as everything has been a little crowded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom