• Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Everything is just starting to swell
Day 24 Chemdog #4
IMG 20140501 090620722

A

atomic punk

Hey MastaC, Nice linup I want to ask you how your Blue Drem is? I have a strain over 6 years old and she hasn't lost a step very large yielder sweetest of everything and has been referrred to as super Blue Dream, starts out upper and comes down into a euphoric comtemplative relaxed state. I would love to see what a master grower could do with her. I'll post some pics of a couple B Dream buds in the post I have up now in the Grow Diaries.
Best Always,

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Hey MastaC, Nice linup I want to ask you how your Blue Drem is? I have a strain over 6 years old and she hasn't lost a step very large yielder sweetest of everything and has been referrred to as super Blue Dream, starts out upper and comes down into a euphoric comtemplative relaxed state. I would love to see what a master grower could do with her. I'll post some pics of a couple B Dream buds in the post I have up now in the Grow Diaries.
Best Always,
Throw up some pics, bd is kinda like og and gsc, you can see her a mile away. Honestly its been awhile since I smoked any buds. I can tell ya she makes some tasty wax. Nice relaxed high

And I saw you grow log, most "master growers" could learn a thing or two from you. You kill it homie

A

atomic punk

Throw up some pics, bd is kinda like og and gsc, you can see her a mile away. Honestly its been awhile since I smoked any buds. I can tell ya she makes some tasty wax. Nice relaxed high

And I saw you grow log, most "master growers" could learn a thing or two from you. You kill it homie

Masta You've been around awhile brother you're to kind . Can't wait to see the final stack on your current run, wow. Your name fits you well. Will you be slammin out anything thats cheese in the near future doesn't seem to be much cheese around these days.
Good Night brother.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Masta You've been around awhile brother you're to kind . Can't wait to see the final stack on your current run, wow. Your name fits you well. Will you be slammin out anything thats cheese in the near future doesn't seem to be much cheese around these days.
Good Night brother.
Would love to run some cheese. Know somebody that runs a headband x cheese cross that I gotta get my hands on.

Really haven't seen anybody post instructions on making edibles using wax. Made a batch of scotcharoos today. Used 5 grams of Chemdog #4 wax mixed to 3 ounces of butter. Turned out very strong

IMG 20140507 134651824 HDR
IMG 20140507 164331525 HDR

shawnskush

shawnskush

I make hard candies w it and shoot for .25 grams of decent wax per candy. Recently made a batch with og wax so strong it tasted like straight og candy lol

B

Burned Haze

A+ Grow Quality ( grow , pics , buds )

keep it up and subscribed

-BH

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I make hard candies w it and shoot for .25 grams of decent wax per candy. Recently made a batch with og wax so strong it tasted like straight og candy lol
Haha sounds delicious to me lol
Thanks for the info though. Thought these would be hella strong but didn't turn out to be quite as brutal as I thought. Prob throwing 8-10 grams in the next batch

A+ Grow Quality ( grow , pics , buds )

keep it up and subscribed

-BH
Thanks yo, glad to have ya

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Shits coming along nicely. Day 34 on everything. My camera did some weird shit to some if these pics but they work still

First up cookies
IMG 20140508 090443046
IMG 20140508 090255699 HDR

Top Bottom